Beautiful Tragedy

Giving you all another update today since it took me forever!!!! I hope I caught some of you off guard with the last chapter.....that was my goal! Gotta keep you guys guessing so you'll still wanna read this!

Leave me some comments and let me know what you think!!! I love it when you leave comments and the more comments I get the more excited I get and that makes me want to update more often!!!

Hope you guys like it!!!!

Lyla's P.O.V:

A loud, incesant ringing pulled me out of my sleep. It took me a while to distinguish it, but I soon realized it was my phone. I moved my hand around the bed blindly trying to find it.

"Hmmm," I muttered when I answered it, not yet able to form full words.

"Did I wake you?" It was Vic, his voice full of confusion.

"Mhmmm," I responded.

"Lyla......it's 3 in the afternoon." He basically scolded and I just grunted. "Are you okay?"

"Peachy," I responded as I sat up rubbing my head. "Did you need something?" I asked as I looked around my room, my mind cloudy and confused.

"I wanted to apologize for not being around the last few days. I just- I don't have an excuse for you, babe. I'm sorry for the way things have been with us lately. It's not right, and it's not the way I want us to be because I love you so much. But tour is almost over; 2 more weeks and I'll be coming back to Cali and we can fix this and get it back on track." I smiled a little even though it hurt to smile.

"Yep, sounds good Vic," I responded and I rubbed my throbbing head with my hand.

"You know I love you, right?" He said, his voice sounded worried now.

"Yeah, Vic I know. I love you, too." My response was half-hearted; not because I didn't love him, but because I was just confused right now.

"You sure you're okay?" He questioned again.

"Yeah just had a late night. I'll call you later, kay?" I hung up before he could even respond and rolled out of bed, sighing at my reflection in the mirror.

This was the 3rd day in a row I had woken up in the middle of the afternoon, in the same clothes from the night before with no recollection of the night's events, let alone how I even got home. My makeup was streaked across my face, my hair a rat's nest, and my nose burned. I started the day the same way I had every day this week; it was starting to become a routine. I popped some asprin before hopping in the steaming hot shower, washing last night off of me. I got out and dried myself off before sitting on the edge of the tub and pulling the razor blade across my legs, cringing at the stinging pain, but internally it felt euphoric. After I cleaned myself up I got dressed and put makeup on; I had a meeting with my manager in half an hour. I finished getting ready and walked into the kitchen. I tossed a shot of Jack back before I grabbed my keys and headed out the door to my car.

----------

The meeting only lasted a few hours, and we managed to book me several shoots within the next couple of weeks; modeling was slowly taking over, photography only an after thought at this point, though if asked I would probably be up for doing a session. I couldn't pass up these opportunities, the money was too good and I had made several new friends in the past few days.......probably not the best people to be around, but I was having fun.

After our meeting my manager drug me to dinner with a few other people that he worked with or for, and I ate my sushi like I hadn't ate in days......probably because I really hadn't. My leg was shaking uncontrollably under the table as my brain begged for a fix. As if on cue my phone buzzed and I smiled as I read the message.