Kids In Love

Lyla's P.O.V:

"Get up, get up, get upppp!!!!!" Vic shouted loudly as he jumped up and down on the bed. All of the commotion startled me awake, which I'm guessing was his goal. I groaned loudly and buried my head under the pillow attempting to block out Vic's excited screams. Why he was so adament about waking me I had no idea, and I really didn't want to find out. I just wanted to go back to sleep. But knowing Vic that wouldn't happen. "Llllyyyylllllaaa!!" He drew my name out as he continued to bounce on the mattress like a little kid. I didn't move, not even an inch.

Suddenly the jumping stopped, the silence filling the room once again. I let out of a sigh of relief and closed my eyes. I was clearly wrong in thinking that he had given up so easily. The blanket was ripped off of me and the pillow yanked from above my head before I was hoisted into the air and tossed over Vic's shoulder. "What in the hell are you doing, Victor?" I shouted as he carried me out of the room and down the hall. He opened the door to the bathroom and took a couple steps in, setting me down on my feet in front of the sink. I gave him a dirty look, but he chose to ignore it, a big smile plastered across his face.

"You need to get dressed and get packed or we're going to be late," he said simply. I furrowed my eyebrows as I glared at him.

"What are you even talking about? Late to where? And why in the world do I need to pack?" I was thoroughly confused. My confusion was met with a devious smile as I awaited some sort of explaination. "Vic?"

"We're going on a little vacation. Just for the weekend. So hurry up we have to leave in an hour," he stated, as if it was no big deal, before he turned on his heels and walked out of the bathroom. I was still so confused.

"Vic! What are you - Vic!" I hollered down the hallway after him, but it was to no avail; he had already disappeared down the stairs. I shook my head in frustration, not at the fact that he had planned a vacation without me, but at the fact that he wouldn't tell me anything and he sprung it on me with only an hour to prepare myself.

There was obviously no point in arguing with him or pressing it any further, at least not at the moment. I directed my attention to the mirror and got to work on my hair and makeup, doing a half-assed job due to my limited time frame. After I was partially satisfied with how I looked I stomped back to the bedroom to get dressed and packed. Not only did I have no idea what to pack because I didn't know where we were going, but my options were pretty limited. I hadn't brought a wide variety of clothing with me to Vic's. I pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and pulled a suitcase out of Vic's closet, transferring clothes from my suitcase to his.

"You don't need much. We'll only be gone a couple of days," Vic said from behind me and I turned around to look at him. "Pack enough clothes for the weekend. Oh, and pack that dress you brought," he said with a smirk. I couldn't help but laugh under my breath, more out of frustration than anything.

"Are you really not going to tell me what you're up to?" I questioned and he shook his head dramatically like a little kid.

"Nope," he said, popping the 'p' at the end. "You'll find out soon enough, babe." I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed. I continued to shove a few more things into the suitcase before calling it good and zipping it up; I could always buy whatever else I needed when we got to wherever the hell we were going. "Ready?" he asked, his voice laced with excitement. I nodded my head as I grabbed my phone and my purse; Vic grabbed my suitcase and his own and lugged them down the stairs as I followed close behind.

The house was surprisingly quiet, no trace of the other 3 amigos at all, which I found odd considering how early it was. Vic grabbed his wallet and phone off of the counter, shoving them in his back pocket, before opening the front door and motioning me outside where a taxi, as well as Mike, Tony, and Jaime, were waiting. "About fucking time you two! We're gonna be late if you don't hurry your ass up!" Mike hollered from where he was leaning up against the outside of the van.