9

instagram: @ linafics

your pov;
"i'm sorry." you bowed, avoiding her piercing gaze.

"yeah you should be." she scoffed, rolling her eyes dramatically. you could've sworn she might have seen the back of her own head.

"what no! arria you know very well we owe her." jungkook spoke up, visibly shocked by his girlfriend's rudeness.

"but that doesn't mean she'll get the chance to live here, with us," she emphasized her last words, not understanding how jungkook could offer a literal stranger to live in their house, in their home.

"yes it does. i am guilty of what happened to her and i'll take care of the consequences." he calmly and reasonably spoke, not seeing the problem arria tried so hard to show him.

"ugh whatever." she scoffed and left the room, leaving you two alone in the room.

after some moments of an awkward silence, you decided to speak up before it got even more awkward. "like i said before.. i'll make you two uncomfortable." you mumbled, looking down at your hands.

"it's my house and i'm completely fine with you living here for a few days, it's the least i could do for you. and about her, she'll get used to it very fast." he smiled, his smile radiating comforting and soothing vibes, everything you needed in that moment.

"for a few days?" you widened your eyes, a little bit taken aback by his words. "so.. that means you'll solve the problem in just a few days?" you genuinely didn't believe that everything could go back to its place in just a few days, in a few 72 hours.

"yes." he chuckled, finding your surprised face cute. "it's not a big deal."

"wow, that's one kind of a confidence you have." you smiled, wanting to be the same as him, the same independent and strong persona. "when i was in that car, i was already imagining my funeral and who will be invited," you chuckled, amazed by your own imagination. "because even though i'm legally an adult, i still know nothing about how this world works.."

"but what if this night never happened, what would you do?" he suddenly asked, catching you off guard with his question.

"that's a good question," you sighed, knowing your following answer will make your life sound miserable, which, in fact, is miserable. "i'd probably wait till my parents tell me where i should live or with who. i was always their doll. they've always controlled my life."

well, that sounded even more pathetic than you would have thought.

"what would you do if you were free? free to do anything you'd want?" he genuinely found interest in you, in your answers and in your perspective of life.

"i'd probably find love." you simply replied, but that surely wasn't what he expected. that sparked his interest up a little, you might add.

"why, what for?"

"because i've never felt what love is." you shrugged, not thinking too much into it. "i really want to meet that one person who'll teach me what is love and how to love. that's all I want." you sincerely smiled, genuine feelings put into your words.

money wasn't what you wanted. freedom? yes, a lot. but love was the only thing you've never even experienced and truth to be told, dying without even tasting the addicting flavor of love meant a purposeless life to you.

he was taken aback by your words, not knowing whether he should comfort you or not.

"how do you feel knowing that the woman who you're going to spend the rest of your life with is right beside you?" you asked, noticing he wasn't going to react to your previous words any sooner.