10 | final

—necklace part 10🍀 | final

Your pov🍀
—5 months later

"You look stunning." she said looking at your reflection in the mirror.
"Are you sure? Because I look huge." you said not  feeling really confident about the way you looked.
"You're 5 months pregnant dear, what did you expect?" she chuckled, smiling softly.

You looked at yourself once again, and smiled seeing the now grown tummy, which hid your little boy.
"Pregnancy makes every women more beautiful than she already is." Alice smiled, softly caressing your clothed belly.
"Thank you Alice. For everything." you said trying not to get too emotional.
"There's no need to thank me angel, you deserve all the happiness you receive in these moments." she said while you eyed her beautiful figure.

She was wearing a knee length white dress, matching the angelic theme of your wedding.
"Thank you for being there for me, Jeongsan and Jungkook." you whispered, hugging her tightly. "Thank you for showing me what parents' love feels like." you said letting a few tears escape your glassy eyes.
"Y/n stop." she said while a few teardrops fell down her cheek unconsciously. "You are going to ruin our makeup." she chuckled, breaking the emotional contact between you and her.

"You'll be a great grandma for this little sunshine." you softly said, wiping her tears away.
"No-" she said flustered. "I am no one for your family." she whispered, hoping you didn't hear her.
"You are the reason why I'm here today. You were there when I needed you, and you still are, like a true mom should be." you breathed out, remembering how cruel your real parents were towards you. "I love you a lot." you hugged her again, feeling the connection mom-daughter build inside of your hearts.

"Y/n darling, someone wants to see you." your mom, or better said, Jungkook's mom, slightly opened the door, not wanting to interrupt the emotional moments between you and Alice.
"Who is it?" you asked, fixing your makeup.
"They will introduce themselves better, and Alice dear, let's go." his mom sweetly said, taking Alice by her hand and going out of the room.

After they went out, two figures made their appearance, catching you off guard.
"Mom, dad?" you said surprised, not being sure of their intentions.
"Y/n..." your mother exhaled, falling onto her knees. "We're sorry."
"Stand up please." you said not showing any hint of sympathy, even though deep down you knew they were your parents and you shouldn't be acting coldly towards them, even if they made your life miserable.

"Dear please." your father whispered to your mom, helping her stand up. "We can't see you marry him without knowing you've forgiven us." he breathed out, guilt written all over his face.
"You destroyed my life." you said admitting how broken your heart was after what they've done. "But now I've found my happiness in the persons who truly love me." you continued.

"Y/n-" your mom started, but you cut her off.
"I've already forgiven you two, there's no need to ask for forgiveness anymore. I don't wanna hold grudges on the ones who gave me birth, that's why I forgave you." you faintly smiled. "I'm not going to forbid you seeing your grandchild, it's your right as grandparents. But remember, i'm not the Y/n I was a year ago, me and my family won't let you destroy the love and happiness that bloom in our hearts." you finished what you wanted to tell them for a long time.

"We understand and we're sorry. For everything." your dad said, holding his tears in.
"But thank you Y/n. Thank you for giving us the chance to see the little soul that grows underneath your heart." you mom softly said, wiping her tears away.
"Let's forget about everything that's happened between us, and at least, for a day, act like a real family." you smiled at them, seeing their smile grow wide on their faces.
"After all that happened, you've grown as an intelligent kindhearted woman." your mom said before she stepped out of your room.
"Y/n... may I..." your father hesitated, not knowing if what he's doing was the right thing.
"Of course." you smiled, locking your arm with his, slowly walking towards where the ceremony will be held.

The moment you stepped onto the long white carpet, covered here and there with petals of chamomile and white roses, all the eyes were glued on you, which made you greet them with an welcoming smile.
You felt your dad's hands slightly shake in nervousness, showing how important this was to him.
"It's okay dad." you looked up at him and smiled sincerely.
When you looked in front of you, you saw Jungkook's figure froze at the sight of you. The closer you got, the clearer you could see the tears of happiness form in his eyes.

You walked down the aisle, arm in arm with the man you spent your whole life with, watching how everyone admired the most important event in your life.
Your wedding.

You approached your soon to be husband, your father taking your hand softly in his.
"I love you Y/n." he said before placing a sweet peck on your cheek. "And Jungkook, take care of her and spoil her with the love she truly deserves." he said his last words before Jungkook nodded, and took your hand in his.
"I will." he said watching your father walk away towards your mom.

He looked at you and you looked at him, the both of you admiring the marvelous moment.
He tightly held your hands, stepping in front of the priest.
"Do you take Lee Y/n as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"  the priest said clearly and loudly.
"I do." Jungkook answered, smiling at you.
"Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"
"I do." you answered, looking deeply into his eyes.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." the priest announced, smiling.
"Welcome, Mrs. Jeon." he seductively smiled, leaning in to give you the first kiss in your life as Jeon Y/n. "And Jeon Jeongsan, come here sooner, me and mommy can't wait." he whispered kneeling down, placing a long sweet peck on your clothed tummy.

Everyone cheered for you two, applauding and whistling.
With the corner of your eye, you could see everyone with smiles on their faces, sincerely happy for your and Jungkook's new beginning.
Alice and your mom in law were holding each other's hands while sobbing out of the happiness that was filling their body. Your father in law couldn't control the proudness he felt when he saw his son finally completing his life with a loving wife and a soon to be born child.
Your parents were looking proudly at you, tears of happiness streaming down their cheeks, they felt proud of your will of never giving up and our always fighting for the love of your life.

And you couldn't be more happy yourself, everyone who surrounded you was happily cheering, your parents were acting the way you always wished they would, your parents in law and your second mom, Alice, were proudly admiring your little family, Jungkook, you and your baby.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook." you said locking your arms around his neck, tiptoeing to give him a kiss.
"I love you more, Jeon Y/n." he said leaning in and kissing you passionately.

end.❤️

[ continue reading for the epilogue ]