2

Your pov
You knew that this night will be forever in your heart and you will never forget it. It was the night where you'll give him all of you and he'll give you all of him. The night where your souls will reunite once and forever. The night where you'll promise him that you'll be forever his.

He slowly entered your shared apartment, his lips never parting away from your neck. You felt the hot sensation underneath your jawline that made you go crazy for his touch.

He carried you to the bedroom, gently placing you on the bed then hovering above you. You two moved your lips in sync, from sweet kisses to rough and needy ones. He bit your lower lip making you slightly moan from the pleasure that filled your senses.

You helped him unbutton his shirt while planting wet kisses on his neck. As soon as his chest and well built abs were exposed to your needful eyes, he sneaked his hands under you, slowly unzipping the dress you were wearing.

You seductively took it off, your lips never stopping from leaving love marks on his neck and sharp collarbone.

"I didn't know i... needed you this much.." he said letting a moan escape his mouth, his whimpers making you tremble underneath him. His cold hands were under your bra, slowly yet teasingly taking it off you.

"I..I love you." you breathed out, wrapping your legs around his torso, your thighs rubbing against his.
"I love you more." he said looking with lustful eyes into yours, feeling lost in your deep dark eyes.
In a few seconds you both got rid of every piece of unneeded clothing, the chemistry between your bodies was warming you both up, the burning sensation increasing your and his needs.

He moved his lips from your neck to your chest, planting passionate kisses which were sending flames throughout your whole body, making you think that your body will burn up in any second.

The pleasure you were feeling made you slowly scratch his back with your fingernails, leaving love scratches that turned him on even more.

You thought you won't be able to handle all the need you were feeling, when Jungkook huskily whispered in your ear:

"You'll forever be mine." he said his last words before slowly entering you, filling your body with emotions you've never felt before. It felt like he stole the control over your body, him being the only person who could stop your heartbeat or give you the permission to breathe.

You've never felt so fragile and vulnerable like he made you feel. With him, you were like another person who felt loved and protected, who finally felt like it was enough just to be herself.

Jungkook made you feel like you were on the 9th heaven, like all the stars were shining only for you, and the moon was the jewelry which could be only worn by you.

He made you believe that no one matters besides him and you. That only with him you'll feel like this. That only he can make you feel like a queen while he was the king.

Present

"Whatever happens to us, remember that i'll always love you. Always." you said intertwining your hand with his.

"Nothing will happen, i'll always be by your side." he planted a sweet kiss on your hand, then caressed his cheek with the back of your hand.
It was so hard for you to hold back the tears which were on the verge of streaming down.

These were the last moments with the love of your life, the first and the last man you'll ever love.
"Thank you baby." you said admiring his face features.

"For what?" he asked smiling like the baby he is.
"For being my first and last one." you leaned in and quickly pecked his cherry and soft lips. He didn't plan on letting you go away with just a quick peck, so he embraced your waist with one arm then pulled you closer to him.

"Not so easy Rapunzel." he chuckled before kissing you passionately. The butterflies that were dancing in your stomach never left your tummy because the moment Jungkook was near you, your heartbeat increased, making a lot of emotions together with butterflies fill your body.
You rested your head on Jungkook's chest, right onto the left side where you could feel his heartbeat. His precious heart that was beating only for you made you feel warm inside, feeling like home, the home you never had.

You spent the whole morning with Jungkook, chitchatting, cuddling and laughing. You even forgot about your and Sehun's deal for a moment, that was until you received a notification on your phone.

"My men are waiting for you next to the building you're staying in. Don't bring anything besides yourself."

You grinned, feeling disgusted by his message.
"What's that?" Jungkook asked, referring to the message you received.

"My p-parents texted me to come take my stuff from the person who's waiting for me outside the building, since now i'm going to live with you." you shamelessly lied, despising yourself for being so cruel with him.

"They sent a person here to bring you your stuff?" he asked, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Y-yeah.. i'll go real quick and bring them here, okay love?" you leaned in, a few centimeters away from his lips.

"Be careful Rapunzel." he said bringing his face closer to yours.
"Just remember i love you." you said kissing him passionately, giving him all the love your heart had for him.
"I love you too." he placed his hand under your jawline, deepening the kiss.

And that was the last kiss you'll ever give him, his last touch, his last 'i love you'.

You ran down the staircase, choking on your own tears, hoping that no one heard you.

As soon as you went out of the building, your eyes met a huge black jeep, with the driver beside the backseat door.

"Miss Y/n, please get in." he politely said, opening the door for you.
You turned back to face the building, giving a last glance to Jungkook's apartment window, hoping that he wasn't watching all of this.

But he was.

The moment he saw you getting in the car, his eyes widened, not believing his own eyes. He was confused and lost, "why would she lie to me about her parents?" he thought before rushing out of his apartment, hoping he'll still see you down there.

But it was too late. The black jeep already drove off, leaving him all alone in the middle of the street.