11

instagram: @ linafics 🐰💛🍯
Your pov:

 His soft lips made everything inside you melt, it was the first time you experienced something like this. 

He gently kissed you, but the more you two grew comfortable with each other, the more passionate the kiss was. He pulled you closer to him, deepening the kiss. 

It was your first kiss, and you will never forget it.

"Jungkook..." you hesitated, looking down as an attempt to hide your embarrassment.

"Don't freak out, he's coming our way." he whispered before looking at the person who was slowly approaching us. You were confused, but the moment you turned your head to see who that person was, your heart skipped a beat.

Sehun.

"Good evening, Mr. Jeon." he formally spoke, shaking hands with Jungkook.
"Good evening Sehun, if it's okay to call you like that." he smiled, scanning Sehun's face.

 "I don't mind." He faked a smile, sensing the guy's intentions.

"Does your new girlfriend like her new jewelry?" he asked Jungkook, but his eyes were focused on you, his intimidating glare making you feel powerless in front of him.

"Yeah, yeah she does." Jungkook noticed the tension between you and Sehun, so he stood by your side saying: "We are going home actually." he smirked, giving Sehun a hint that you're all his and no one can change that.

"Is your old girlfriend okay with what you're doing with my soon-to-be-wife?" Sehun spoke all of a sudden, his voice strong with no hint of fear in it.

Your eyes widened in shock at his words. Wasn't he afraid of Jungkook? Of what he might do to him if he goes around spreading information that could ruin him?

"Excuse me? Soon-to-be-what?" Jungkook laughed. "Mr. Sehun, you've probably drunk more than enough and even went overboard." his chuckle calmed you down, just a tiny bit. Seeing him at ease about this situation made you feel safer.

"I am completely fine. The one who must be drunk is you Jeon. And you'll regret ever taking her side and becoming my rival."  Not going to lie, the confidence which he spoke with made you rethink if involving Jungkook in this was a good idea. What if something happens to him and it's all your fault? Will you be able to live with it?

"There's going to be one winner, and that will be me." he smirked, feeling like he was one step closer to winning whatever civilized argument this was.

"How can I play a game when I already won?" Jungkook chuckled whilst his hand went down your back to your waist before embracing it, the light touch of his hand on your back sending alarms to your hormones. Or, in other words, butterflies. 

"We'll see." Sehun laughed, watching you two head to the exit. "We'll see." he whispered, more to himself, before he chugged down a glass of champagne.

As soon as you got in the car, Sehun's words kept invading your thoughts and the fear of him continuously following you and Jungkook got the best of you so you decided to speak up.

"He's not going to give up on me." you muttered, you fingers fidgeting with each other.

"Nor am I." he said in a calm tone while turning the car on.

You stayed quiet after that, trying to remind yourself that his words meant nothing more than platonic protection. In a brotherly manner? No, scratch that.

"And I'm still going to live in your house?" you asked, looking at him. And right there and then, you felt like your world froze, the only thing in focus was him. His beautiful eyes that were looking at the road, his round nose that enhanced his features and his pretty lips. His pretty and sweet lips.

"Yes. Are there any problems?" he asked now looking at you, waking you up from your trance.

 "I don't think that after this night I'll be able to live a peaceful life in your house." you chuckled, looking down at your lap.

 "Why so?"

"There were a lot of photographers, and the pictures they took of us will most likely go viral, and now try to guess what will people say when they hear that the famous Jeon Jungkook appeared at this event with his new girlfriend. Guess what Arria will say." you exhaled, not understanding how could Jungkook be so carefree in a situation like this.

"Stop worrying about her. She won't mind." he told you, Arria being the last in his list of what to worry about.
"She's your girlfriend. How can she not mind?" 

"Oh god..." he now sounded a bit angry. "You fucking saw her cheating on me, yet you still defend her. I don't get it." he blurted out, growing irritated with your never-ending mentions of his girlfriend.

"What?" you asked terrified. How did he know about that?
"Why do you defend her?" he asked, looking straight at you.

"I just thought that the news might hurt you, that's why I kept quiet until now.." you confessed, a feeling of guilt settling inside you. Good job! Tried to be a good friend for him and made it even worse.

"No, it won't. You think I'm that dumb to not see it? It's obvious." he spoke while keeping a straight face.
"I didn't want to destroy your relationship.. and if someone actually told you about the cheating thing, that should've been her, not me." 

"I'll be thankful if you'll destroy our relationship" he laughed, easing the atmosphere between the two of you.
"Excuse me?" this was it. You can now admit that you've never been more confused by a man in your life. What was going on with him and his love life?

"Have you heard what the reporters were asking us? If the gossips are true that my parents are planning my wedding with Arria" he explained, a light smile appearing on his face because of your confused expression.

"Yes, I have?"

"You said you owe me, right? Then the thing I want you to help me with.. is this: destroying my relationship with Arria." he looked at you, the sparks in his eyes acting like a spell on you.

"Are you serious?" 

"I don't love her, nor does she. Help me get out of this mess. Come on Y/n.." 

"I-I don't know..." you hesitated, knowing that this will complicate things with Arria even more.

"You want to find happiness without worrying about Sehun or your parents, and I want to free myself from Arria and the stupid wedding my parents are planning. I guess we can help each other.  So... deal?"

"Deal."
~