14

After minutes of driving, you and Jungkook stopped by a pharmacy to buy some things to treat your foot. Jungkook insisted on going to a hospital but you refused because who would want to go to a hospital? Everyone hates it.

While waiting for Jungkook, you watched from the backseat everything that was happening outside through the driver's window, because Jungkook's black matte gelandewagen has the back mirrors shaded in a black tone, so no one could see what is in the backseat.

You were about to close your eyes and fall into dreamland, when your eyes caught a very familiar figure.

Your father.

You quickly hid yourself behind the driver's leather seat, so he won't see you. But you still kept an eye on him, to see what he's going to do next.

He stood there, looking for someone with his eyes. Clearly he was losing patience, because the person who he was supposed to meet up with didn't show up. His phone rang, and he quickly answered, a fake smile appearing on his face.

Unfortunately you didn't hear what he was talking about, but what you did know was that it wasn't good.

Never did your father do something good. He has been always thinking about himself.

You even asked yourself why and how he's still with your mom. How they managed to not get a divorce. They are both selfish and heartless, yet they managed to have a family and a child together.

Some miracles do really happen in this world.

As you were watching him carefully, the door beside you was opened by Jungkook.

"I got everything we needed." he said showing you the things he got with a bunny smile.

"Thank you, thank you a lot." you smiled, but the worry never disappeared from your mind. What is your father planning?

"Move," he gently told you, sitting next to you before closing the door. He motioned you to lean your back on the other door, and lay your right leg on his thighs.

"We'll quicklytreat your poor foot." he softly whispered, glancing at you.

You were really shy and also embarrassed because of the position you were in.

Why?
Because you were still wearing your very beautiful black dress.

Your dress has an opening for your right leg, thus your mid thigh was showing. And when you laid your leg on top of his in order for him to bandage it, your entire leg was exposed.

"I'm so sorry for what happened." he genuinely said, eyes focused on cleaning your wound.

"It's not your fault. She's just obsessed.." you reassured him, not understanding how he could blame himself when all he did was help you.

"Maybe I really shouldn't have involved myself into this..." he sighed.

"If you hadn't, right now my life would've been a living hell... Say it as much as you want, but honestly, you are my lucky star Jungkook. You saved me." you smiled, not wanting to get emotional.

"You're exaggerating Rapunzel.." he chuckled, making you grin in victory as you lidted his mood.

"Shut up Flynn." you giggled, deciding to play his own game.

"Aren't you curious why I'm calling you Rapunzel?"

"A bit."

"Well... you are my Rapunzel. You are the princess who is locked away from the world. And I'm your Flynn. The man who'll save you." he said looking directly into your eyes, making you feel like your heart would jump out of your chest in any minute.

edit a/n: after editing this i can't help but cringe😭 wtf is this 😃 but i won't delete this part because it adds to the spice🤌😭

"My Flynn?" you asked not really sure of your question or how sane you sounded in that moment.

"Yours." he chuckled, going back to bandaging your wound.

You sat there, not knowing what to say. What was up with him? Why does he keep on doing this? Why does he make you fall in love with more than you already have?

"Done." he sweetly smiled looking up at you. You tried sitting back on your butt but failed because the simple try of moving your leg hurt like a bitch.

"Princess, it seems like i need to carry you everywhere." he chuckled.

"I know I'm saying this too much but I'm sorry for becoming such a burden.." you sighed, now realizing how much of his time this man spent on helping you.

"Believe me, you are anything but a burder." his words made you instantly lock eyes with him. But the moment you did, you kind of regretted it. He was so close to your face that you could feel his hot breath.

"What?" you tried asking, being taken aback by the movement he was about to do.

He held your waist, pulling you closer to him, so you could say you almost sat on his lap.

"I'd stay like this forever..." he confessed, still not breaking the eye contact. You were so weak and tired at that moment, that you didn't have any strentgh left to protest or back away, so you gave up and closed your eyes, falling asleep on his hard chest.

He made sure you laid comfortably, softly caressing your flushed cheeks with his thumb saying:
"How can I not fall in love with you Y/n" he leaned in,  resting his head on yours. "I think I'm falling for you."