Just a Normal Day In Class... I Hope

Deku P.O.V

I woke up to me falling off of my bed. I lifted my head to see the small glow of a red and orange blend shining through my window. I then shifted my head to my clock that read: 6:00 AM.

Great. I thought. One hour until I have to get up. 

I groggily got up, rubbing my head at the slight headache I had. I headed to the door of my dorm room covered in All Might merch as I wiped the dried up drool on my chin. Instead of going to the common room, I changed in the direction of the lavatory. Thinking I would just get ready early since I didn't care to try and go back to bed.

As I was walking in the direction of the restrooms, I heard faint talking in the common room. 

Who could be up at this time? I wondered.

I decided to investigate since I had nothing better to do. As I walked towards the common room, I saw Uraraka and Iida talking on one of the couches.

"Uraraka? Iida?" I said tiredly. Their attention snapped towards me.

"Deku?" Uraraka said. "What are you doing up this early?"

"I could say the same about you both," I said with a bit of sass in my tone.

"Oh, we heard Bakugou yelling and cursing," Uraraka said. "We were having a sleepover with the girls, and Jiro's room is next to Bakugou's, and we heard him yelling. Only me and Iida heard apparently."

"Oh, I slept through it too," I explained. "And my room is also next to his."

"Who do you think he was yelling at this time?" Uraraka giggled.

"Well, since we couldn't hear any other voices in his room, he was either yelling and cursing at himself, or simply sleep talking," Iida explained his theory.

"Hmm," I hummed in response as I walked back in the direction of the bathrooms.

"Where are you going Midoriya?" Iida asked as I turned around to face him.

"Oh, I just thought that since I woke up so early I would get ready and have some free time to relax a little before school," I replied.

"Oh! That's a great idea Midoriya! Uraraka, we should get ready too!" Iida exclaimed.

"Okay! Deku! You don't mind us joining do you?" She asked me.

"No, I don't mind," I said as I gave a tired smile.

***

We were all ready to go, and we headed out the big doors at the main entrance of the dorm. Iida and Uraraka were walking with me.

"Hey, have you guys seen Kacchan this morning?" I asked, noticing I haven't seen him all morning.

"Actually, now that you say it Midoriy-" Iida was cut off by someone yelling.

"WAIT UP, EXTRAS!!" Bakugou ran up next to them, breathing heavily. 

"Kacchan?" I asked him putting a hand on his back.

Let me just say... I regret that decision.

"DON'T TOUCH ME USELESS DEKU!" Kacchan screamed as he threw an explosion at my face. I tumbled over into Iida, who also fell over. I touched my burnt cheek and looked up at him. I swear that for a split second, I saw a look of regret on his face. But that then turned into a scowl.

"I- sor- I didn't intend it to be an explosion that big. B-but maybe think about your actions next time!" He yelled as he walked up to Kirishima and the rest of the Bakusquad.