The Game

Bakugou P.O.V

"Let's play Truth or Dare, but with a twist,"

As soon as I heard Red Hair say that, my attention immediately snapped to him. We locked eyes and I shot him a glare, but he just winked and continued talking.

"So it's truth or dare, except if you refuse to tell your truth or do your dare, you have to eat a spoonful of wasabi."

"Wasabi!?" Deku shouted out of nowhere.

"That's what I said," Kirishima smiled.

"Hey," I nudged Deku with my elbow as he looked my way. "What's your deal with wasabi?" I asked.

"O-oh, it's nothing." He replied as he focused his attention back to Kirishima. I was confused, but didn't push it.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" He asked. I saw frog girl hesitate to raise her hand. But he saw it, so Kirishima called on her. "Tsu, truth or dare?" 

"Um, I'll take the dare, *Ribbit" 

"I dare you to... stick out your tongue as far as you can!" 

"Okay, *Ribbit." Frog girl stuck her tongue out and it almost seemed like forever until she recoiled her tongue back into her mouth.

It went like that for a while. Just small dares, and truths. So far, nobody has eaten any wasabi yet. 

It got to the point where Round face was sitting in frog girl's lap. Pikachu was hanging from the ceiling fan, and I don't even know what happened to the purple pervert. It was pretty weird. 

But then he got to Deku...

Deku P.O.V

"Deku, truth or dare," Uraraka chose me to ask while sitting in Tsu's lap.

"Uh, Truth," I said. I saw an evil grin appear on her face, and I started to regret saying that. But I bet choosing dare would've been way worse.

"Who do you like?" She asked without hesitation as if she knew what she was going to ask. I glanced at Kacchan, but my eyes trailed back to the floor. I couldn't just say I liked Kacchan, he would kill me! I can't do that! But, I do have a choice...

"I'll take the wasabi," I said. I looked at Kacchan to see he was staring at me like I was crazy.

"Deku," He said. "You know I like spicy foods, but, wasabi? Are you crazy! Even I can't handle a spoonful of that! Just say who you like." He seemed desperate to get me not to eat the wasabi. But I didn't listen to him.

Why would he care anyway. I thought to myself.

I looked over at Kirishima who was pouring wasabi on the spoon until it filled it. I looked back at Kacchan. "I'll stick with my decision," I smiled.

Kirishima handed me the spoon while Kacchan was still yelling at me. He finally calmed down knowing that I wouldn't give it up.

I faced the spoon towards my mouth. I slowly put the wasabi in my mouth.

"Oh, this isn't that ba-" I stopped dead in my tracks as everybody's eyes were locked on me.

My mouth started burning.

 I knew it was spicy, yes, but, this isn't spicy, this is like having a million fire ants in your mouth, biting you. And I don't mean burning as a metaphor, I mean it actually felt like there were flames, inside my mouth. I didn't spit it out yet, though my eyes were very watery. I was handed some napkins, I don't know why though. Then, half of that spoonful went down my throat. I only meant to swallow a little, but more went down than I wanted. I started choking on it. As tears spilled down from my eyes. Not from sadness, or happiness, no. It was the spiciness, and the stinging from the wasabi. I now know why Kacchan had been yelling at me, so I had no choice but to spit it out. I just couldn't bare it being in my mouth anymore. I spit it all out in the napkin, coughing. I felt patting on my back and I soon calmed down. I breathed in and out, calming myself before wiping the tears out of my eyes. When I looked to see who it was, I saw Kacchan with a look of concern on his face. But this time, it didn't turn into a scowl. 

I took a few more deep breaths, and I thought this was a good time for me to leave it there. I chose asked Kacchan truth or dare, he chose dare, and I told him to try and go the rest of the game without yelling. 

My headache wasn't as bad as before, but it was still there. And my lower back was sore too. I got up and headed toward the door. Kirishima decided not to make me tell my truth because of the wasabi thing, even though I did spit it out.

"Okay, I'm going. I'm exhausted,

(885 Words)

Hello! Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to get a chapter out today. I'll probably get another one out by tonight, or tomorrow. Thank you so much for your guys' support! And I'm so glad that people are actually enjoying my story. And don't worry, I'll get to the dramatic stuff soon. It should get here in the next two to three chapters, so don't worry. Once again, thank you so much to everyone who voted and commented! I love you all! <3