Summer Vacation (Part 2)

A/N: OKAY HOLD UP- This is my 21st chapter. That's all I have to say. Only Meme Lords will understand. 

Heh.

21.

I clawed at the man's hands to get them off my face. 

Iida shouldn't be that far ahead. He should be able to hear me if I scream. Right?

I started to feel dizzy, he was covering my nose as well as my mouth. Making it difficult to breathe.

He was behind me, so I swung my leg back and hit him in the crotch. 

"Ack!" He released his hands from my face.

"IIDA!!" I screamed, getting out of his grip and running towards the beach.

I stopped dead in my tracks. 

I couldn't move.

I heard chuckling behind me. I saw Iida, who was looking around to see where the source of the sound had come from.

"Ha! Did you really think I would just come by myself? Of course, I brought some of my little friends! His quirk is paralyzation. He can paralyze someone for as long as he wants." He put his hands on my shoulder and I could almost feel his smirk next to me.

He covered my mouth again, but not my nose, so I could breathe. But this wasn't the time to celebrate.

Me and Iida made eye contact. I was dragged back into the forest, he started running towards me. Knowing my way of a distress signal. "Midoriya!"

When I would be distressed or in trouble, my ears would start twitching rapidly. He seemed to have seen that. Otherwise, I don't think he would've chased after me.

I was dragged fully into the forest. He started to run deeper into the forest. He took his hand off my mouth again, though I still couldn't do anything because I was paralyzed.

He set me down once we were deep in the forest. He tied me up to a tree and stopped the quirk.

"What do you want from me?" I snapped.

"Hmmm," He put his finger to his chin. "I want to show you something." He smiled.

"What?" I spat.

"It's time you learned a lesson, my boy. I've been observing you for quite some time now. It's time you finally understand. You can't count on anybody to help you. Especially that spikey blonde boy who doesn't know when to shut up."

"That spikey blond boy is my boyfriend! You don't know anything!" I struggled.

"I do." He leaned over me. "I once hoped to be a hero. To be saved by a hero. To find a place for people like me. But those were all childish wishes. From someone who was blind. Look around. What do you see? Fake heroes. See the world from where I stand boy! You're caged at my command you know,"

"What are you doing?" As he spoke, I would feel myself getting dizzy, and slowly lose consciousness. 

"Oh! I didn't tell you about my quirk!" He laughed. "My quirk is Hypnosis. You should know what that is, right? You're a UA student after all!" He raised his arms in the air. "The only part of my quirk that you actually need to know is that as soon as I finish saying my dialogue, you won't be able to stop it! You will follow my every command!" He cackled.

"No! Please!" Things that this man could make me do while he has my hypnotized filled my mind. He could make me kill someone if he wanted to. Or get myself kicked out of UA without them knowing it wasn't me.