Halloween Special

(Non-Canon short. Same as the 10K special, forgot to mention that wasn't canon. Deku isn't a Neko in this)

3rd Person P.O.V

Deku slipped the white sheet of fabric over his head, he felt the small hat on his hood shift as he adjusted it.

"Deku!" Uraraka shouted from beyond his dorm room door. "are you ready yet!? We're leaving!"

"Coming!" Deku shouted back as he adjusted the small green bow on his chest. He turned and skipped towards his door, swinging it open with a wide grin on his face. "ready."

They trotted down to the common room, Deku's costume flailing behind him as he jumped down the stairs. When the reached the common room, Deku's eyes lit up as he observed his classmates' costumes.

Todoroki was a vampire, Iida was Frankenstein, Uraraka was a witch, Aizawa was a mummy, Kaminari was... he couldn't quite tell. He had small wings attached to his back and pointy fingernails that Kirishima supposedly helped him with. All Might was a skeleton, Present Mic was a pirate, Kirishima was a shark. (No surprise there) And Bakugou...

Wow. All that went through Deku's mind was how hot Bakugou was. Bakugou was dressed as a werewolf, a red collar with a broken chain dangling from it, a tattered white shirt, a camo green jacket with normal blue jeans, and small wolf ears topped it off on his head.

Deku was a simple ghost. Small patches of mismatched different colored fabric here and there, an All Might sticker patch, and a green bow to top it all off.

"Hey, Kacchan!" Deku jumped for the taller blonde, engulfing him in a hug stronger than Bakugou expected. He fell back slightly, only for All Might (All Might is in his normal deflated form) to step out and hold Bakugou before he fell.

"Tch," Bakugou got up, returning the hug slightly, as if it was nothing, "don't jump on me like that, I could've fell," he chuckled slightly.

"Sorry! Y-You just looked so good in your costume!" he pouted childishly.

"Same goes to you nerd," Bakugou ruffled his head, turning as he and the rest of the class walked out the doors, Deku following Bakugou from behind.

They all planned to go trick or treating. Yes, they were in high school but decided to just get some nostalgia and have fun as a class. It had gotten mildly dark, the cold breeze ruffling Todoroki's cape occasionally.

They made it to a few houses, saying 'Trick or Treat!' to everyone. Most of the houses seemed weirded out that high schoolers were going by their houses asking for candy, but then they see Deku, who still looks like a preschooler, and they don't give him any weird looks at all. They see Bakugou and become slightly worried that a highly irritated man of absolutely nothing stopped by their house for candy.

~666~

"Thank you!" Deku called as he skipped away from another house they had just visited. Bakugou decided to sit out from going up to houses. He knew Deku would generously share his candy with him, but he wasn't all that big of a fan of candy and didn't really mind missing out.

"What'd you get?" Bakugou asked, leaning over to see into Deku's All might theme Halloween basket.

"I got some Snickers... and a Twix!" Deku handed Bakugou the Twix, knowing that was one of Bakugou's favorite candies. Ever since they were kids, that's what Bakugou would always eat first. And sometimes save for last just to savor it.

Bakugou smiled at the Twix, really taking in Deku's small but very kind action. It really made him think, Deku really observed, and took in his favorite candy. That's not something people would really take the time to remember unless it was said out loud many times. But the thing was, Bakugou never stated that his favorite candy was Twix, it seemed Deku put the pieces together and knew.

He opened it, taking a bite, the sweet caramel fell on his chin. He licked it with his tongue.

"Awwww~" Uraraka cooed, looking at Bakugou.

"What?"

"You're smiling~" She smiled, having a fangirl moment.

"No! I'm not-!"

"Deku makes him smile~" she sang, floating through the air from her quirk. "it's true love~" she spun in a circle in the air. "so gay~"

"Stop!" Bakugou whisper-yelled as people looked at her when she said 'So gay'. She stopped and lowered herself from the air, but still following Bakugou with puppy eyes.

Bakugou bit off the last bit of the Twix, speeding his pace to get to Deku who was in front of him only by a little... and to get away from Uraraka.

"Deku," Bakugou said, walking up to him as he looked behind, seeing Uraraka went to talk to Ashido. Subconsciously, a sigh of relief escaped his mouth.

"Yeah Kacchan?" Deku turned to face him.

God. Deku was so cute. That baby face, those small freckles that brought out his emerald-green eyes that glinted in the sun. This was all Bakugou could think of. He couldn't even think of his sentence and what to say.

He shook his head, finally organizing his thoughts to form a sentence. He smiled, "Thank you."

The bag of candy Deku had been carrying fell to the ground. The chocolates and taffies spilled everywhere, scattering across the concrete sidewalk. The sounds of gasps could be heard from every angle.

Bakugou had Deku pulled into a deep passionate kiss.

"True love~!" Uraraka squealed again as she hugged Ashido.

They ended up picking up the candy and laughing the whole way as they walked home. The air filled with love.

(921 Words)

Sorry, It's short! Got you there at that other part lol. Anyways,

Happy Halloween!<3