The Dorms

Deku P.O.V

I woke up, feeling warmth beside me. I looked up to see Kacchan sleeping soundly. I closed my eyes, trying to go to sleep again, but I was already awake. 

I sighed, slowly shuffling away from Kacchan so I could go down to the common room and get something to eat. 

Oh! The class should be up by now! Maybe I should go check on them.

I finally got out of Kacchan's grasp. I stood up and quietly opened the door, trying not to wake him. Kacchan was kinda like a dog.

And angry pomeranian to be exact.

You touch his food, he'll kill you. You touch him while he's eating, he'll kill you. If you wake him up, he'll kill you.

I chuckled, imagining him like a dog. I closed the door successfully without waking him. I walked downstairs, feeling needy for attention once again. I looked down to the floor. My ears flattened as I gave out a small whimper subconsciously. "What's the matter kiddo?" 

I look up to see Midnight standing there with a cup of coffee in some leggings and an oversized hoodie. "M-midnight? What are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"Just making sure nothing would get out of hand once they wake up and are back to normal," She said, taking a sip of her coffee. "How was your night? Did your little boyfriend come say hi? He's the only one not down here yet. I was actually coming to check on you,"

We start to walk down the hallway down to the common room. "Kacchan's still sleeping. I also just came to check up on everybody," I said.

"Get any attention?" She giggled into her coffee mug.

"Uh, n-not yet," I scratched my head and giggled nervously. "Kaccha-"

"Deku!" I was cut off by Uraraka attacking me with a hug. I fell backward, my head meeting the hardwood floor. "Oh my god!" I heard some voices, but they were faded and everything was blurry. Soon, darkness took over my mind. (Don't worry, there will still be fluff, I just need the plot😉)

Bakugou P.O.V

I woke up, yawning and stretching my arms out. But I felt no warmth beside me. 

I looked over expecting to see a sleeping Deku, but instead, see nothing. I start to panic, and I jump out of bed. I rush downstairs to the common room to see everyone crowding, and Midnight trying to keep everyone at a distance. I didn't see Deku in the crowd, which only meant one thing.

He was the one they were crowding over.

I saw Midnight's face of worry and fear. I was done. "Oi! Move!" I yelled, stomping my way through the crowd. I make my way to the middle to see Deku.

He was bleeding from the head.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" I screamed.

"Bakugou, please calm down, he is still conscious. Your yelling isn't helping his head pain right now," Midnight said strictly but calmly. 

I grunted and stayed quiet, crossing my arms. I heard some sobbing, so I looked over to see Round Face crying and being comforted by the other girls. I sigh and walk over to them.

"What did you do now?" I asked, annoyed at literally nothing.

"I-I meant t-to give D-Deku a h-hug, a-and I m-made him f-fall and he hit h-his head on t-the floor," She stuttered, only breaking into more tears when she finished.

I wanted to yell at her for being so careless but...

Damn.

Deku made me soft.