The Gang

Uraraka P.O.V

"Help me..."

Deku stared at us with this look in his face. A look that showed nothing but pure fear. He went through something traumatic. It was sad. Just then, we heard more yelling outside.

"Where are you dammit!" Deku started to breathe faster and more heavily. His breathing was uneven. I looked at Iida with a face of question, but he just looked at me and rushed out of the room. He came back and picked up Deku and led me to his room using his quirk. When we got to Deku's room, he went to his desk and rummaged through his drawer. He then pulled out an inhaler and came over to us. He gave it to Deku and he took it. He used it and his breathing steadied. 

"Was he having a panic attack or something?" I asked. Iida nodded with no words. 

I opened Deku's window and looked out to see a gang of people. They seemed to be the source of the yelling. I scowled at them.

"HEY, YOU!" One of the guys down there pointed at me. "HAVE YOU SEEN A GREEN HAIRED BOY WITH FRECKLES? HE KINDA RAN AWAY AND WE'RE LOOKING FOR HIM. HAVE YOU SEEN HIM??" He yelled at me as my head was poked out the window.

"Leave him alone! He never did anything wrong. We're not giving him to you!" Yelling that at them was a mistake.

"So you have him?" The man looked at me with a sadistic grin on his face.

"N-no! I-i- wa-" I stuttered knowing I was backed in a corner.

"Don't worry, we're on our way," The man left my view, heading towards the direction of the dorm entrance. Surely no one would let him in. Right? I took my head out of the window and looked over at Deku who was staring at me with fear while clenching his Bakugou plush.

"W-what have you d-done?..." I felt so bad after Deku said that.

"Deku, what did they do to you?" I asked.

"T-they... they hurt me... they beat me... It hurt so much..." Deku sobbed into his pillow. 

I sat there, staring at the floor, feeling guilt. We heard knocking at the door a couple of minutes later.

I walked to the door and opened the door.

Mistake.

"Ha! We found you!!" The man pushed me aside as I hit my head on the desk and passed out.

Deku P.O.V

"Ha! We found you!!" The man pushed Uraraka aside and she hit her head on the desk and passed out. 

"NO!" I yelled. Iida was still there and he put up a fighting stance. Iida was knocked out easily.

"IIDA!!!!!!" My expression faded and I grabbed the repaired green sweater on and flipped the hood on my head.

I was pissed.

My eyes glowed an evil green. 

I jumped off the bed and took a running start at the man. I held him y the throat and pushed him to the ground. The other people in his so-called 'gang' tackled me. I activated 5% of One For All and punched them all in the stomachs. The man pushed me off of him and reversed it, gripping my throat tight.

"HELP!" I screamed. His grip on my throat tightened as my legs kicked the air, gasping for breath.

"Don't try calling for help... that will only make it worse," The man whispered in my ear. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "And if you even make a noise, I might end up killing you instead."

"Please... don't..." I pleaded. He just kept going. We got to the common room. All of my classmates were there, but they wouldn't move. It's as if they were paralyzed. He opened the door and closed it behind him. We passed the staff office, I looked through the window, my eyes frantically darting around the empty staff room, hoping to see someone.