Summer Vacation (Part 3)

Deku P.O.V

"Deku, wake up," I feel someone nudging me one second. And the next, I feel the hard floor against me. "Deku!" Kacchan yells, picking me off the floor. "Idiot, you fell off the bed," He said.

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" My collar started to beep. Signaling that something was wrong mentally or physically. If you don't remember. It's the black collar with a bell that Kacchan gave me. I took it off last night and he didn't have the time to lecture me before I fell asleep.

"Deku?" Kacchan had a hint of panic in his voice. "Is everything okay?" 

I didn't respond. I was honestly kinda sad. Riku is gone now. And I didn't have the strength to open my eyes fully or even speak. I could only nod in the slightest.

"What's the matter?" Kacchan asked, placing me back on the bed.

Kacchan started to pet my ears to soothe me. "It's nothing. I'm just tired," I say.

"Okay, well we're going swimming today, can you swim?" He asked. I know why he would be concerned. I was a Neko after all.

"I can hide my Neko form for a while I guess," I say.

"Okay, just be careful," He said.

"Mhm," I nod. "Where are we going swimming?" I question.

"Lazy river. The girls said they brought floaties and everything," Kacchan answers.

"Okay, when do I have to get dressed?"

"10 Minutes. Though it won't take long since all you brought were swim trunks," Kacchan dug in my suitcase and brought out mt swimming trunks. "Why the hell did you bring your hero costume?"

I remembered I had out my hero costume in my suitcase. "You never know," I smile. Kacchan shakes his head and continues digging through my suitcase. "What are you even looking for?"

"Sunscreen," Kacchan holds up a bottle of sunscreen he took from my suitcase. "I forgot to bring mine so I thought you would've brought yours," He said.

"Okay," I lazily flop out of bed and snatch my swimming trunks from him, walking to the bathroom.

I step out of the bathroom with green camo swimming trunks on and my Neko features are gone for now. I see Kacchan in swimming trunks that were black and orange, (Picture) And green floaties near his shoulder with his gauntlet design. 

"Floaties? Really?" I giggle.

"Oh shut up! Four eyes told us we need to bring some form of floating things," He said. "Speaking of that, where's your floaty?"

"Uraraka brought an inflatable All Might raft that we can hang out in," I smirk. Kacchan glares at me and hands me the sunscreen.

"I can't reach my back," He says. 

I giggle and roll my hand. "Turn around," I said. He turns around and I smack some sunscreen on his back.

"What was that!?" He yells, turning around as sparks flew from his hands.

"I'm coating your back in sunscreen," I laugh.

"Frick you," He said, snatching the sunscreen from my hands.

"Frick?" I say. "When did you start saying that?" I laugh.

"KIRISHIMA SAYS IT ALL THE TIME WITH DUNCE FACE AND HE MADE ME DO IT!" He snaps.

"Whatever you say Kacchan," I walk out with him, grabbing towels for the both of us.

~***~

We made it to the beginning of the lazy river. All Might said it will take an hour to get to the end of it so we can just have fun in the water.