10: Afriel

It was a rainy day. I did recording this whole morning and I think my throat sores.

The library was cold because of the weather, and there are only few people today. The old librarian lady nodded and smiled at me when I came in. She pointed at Sophie's favorite aisle and mouthed, 'she's there.'

I bowed thanks and made my way to Sophie.

I stopped on my tracks as I saw him talking with another guy, they didn't seem to notice me.

"Uhmm.... can I have your number?" The guy asked Sophie.

I felt a pang of angerness on my body.

"No," Sophie answered right away.

I smirked, and now I felt happy. I don't know how many emotions should I feel when I'm with her.

"But why?" Ahh this boy is stupid. It's a straight no, can't he understand?

"I don't know you," Sophie attempted to walk away but the guy blocked her way.

"We can get to know each other. You know... and I think you're really beautiful."

"People only look at the physical appearance," she sadly said.

The guy was surprised, and that's the moment I should enter.

I put my arms around Sophie's shoulders, "Who's that?"

"I don't-" she was about to answer but the guy cut him off.

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"Yes," I answered right away.

Sophie looked at me, a little surprised.

"Oh okay. Sorry for bothering you," the guy bowed and turned away.

"What was that?" Sophie asked in confusion.

"I don't know," my arms on her shoulders fell off. "I just want that guy to stop bothering you."

We both look at the guy when we saw him walking back to us. "I just want to ask, are you Suga of BTS?"

I scoffed, "No."

"Uhh. You look like him."

I'm wearing a mask and a bucket hat, how can he recognize me?

"Lucky me, then," I smirked then I grabbed Sophie's hand as we walk to her favorite spot by the window.

"Who's Suga?" She asked while walking.

"A friend. A close friend."

-

We're sitting in front of the window, her gaze looking sad as we watch the strong downpour of the rain.

I'm used to this. We do not talk, we rarely do. But simply being with her makes me happy, satisfied. Who am I to ask for more?

"What are you thinking about?" I asked to open a conversation. I moved my head towards her, our faces few inches away.

I want to catch her gaze, I want to stare at her eyes.

"I feel weak when it rains."