51: Love

SOPHIE'S P.O.V

Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!

I wanted to cover my ears at the loud voices of the audience but after watching many of their performances, I think I'm used to it.

"You're watching them again... him I mean," Zachael appeared like a flash beside me.

"Please don't tell them!" I pouted at him.

He just chuckled and shook his head, "Of course I won't."

We watched them performed from afar, carefully so Yoongi won't see me.

Humans can't see angels but he is an exception. He can see me even in my angel form, maybe because we have a connection.

I'm so proud of him and his group. They're now performing in stadiums full of people.

But what I'm prouder of is that they're teaching the world about the true meaning of love.

Self-love.

They inspire many people through their heartwarming and meaningful songs.

And that's what I told him, to spread love because that's what I do.

As an angel, each one of us has a duty to keep the world happy and peaceful.

And my job is to keep everyone to love one another.

I know it's ironic that it's my job to fill the world with love, but I can't even fight for my own love.

I feel sad for Yoongi, that he also needs to sacrifice his love for me for the sake of others.

Through these years, I always watch him. And I know how devastated he is.

One night he was crying so bad in his bed to the point that I wanted to hug him real tight and tell him that everything's gonna be fine.

But I can't, because we have rules. Humans can't see us. If I break the rules, they won't grant my request.

My heart's breaking every time I see him like that, but I can't do anything.

I also saw him attempted to end his life several times. He tried to cut again, smash his head hard on the wall, drive on the end of the cliff, drown himself on the bath tub and almost jump on a high building... but he didn't. I'm so proud of him for controlling himself and for believing on my promise,

that I'll come back to him.

Loving myself might be harder

Than loving someone else

Let's admit it

The standards I made are more strict for myself

The thick tree rings in your life

It's part of you, it's you

Now let's forgive ourselves

Our lives are long, trust yourself when in a maze