44: Deal

A/N: Happy 2k! Triple updates for you guys 😉

-

I tried to sleep more, but I just ended up tossing and turning on my bed.

We slept together... but I missed that once in a lifetime chance because I just literally slept the whole night, I didn't even know she was beside me.

I swear that bed of her has something in it. It lulls you to sleep and after that you won't feel anything, all your stress and worries will be gone.

Where can I buy that kind of bed?

But of course I'm back to reality, and I need to face everyone.

I heard Jin hyung got up moments ago. Probably they're having breakfast now.

I know nobody will call me, not even Jungkook because they're mad at me.

They thought I cheated on Sophie with Eris, and of course they won't tolerate that. But it's not the truth.

I just wish they would believe in me.

I opened my phone to look at our schedule today. We have rehearsals early before lunch, for the upcoming MAMA.

I sighed, maybe I'll just skip breakfast. I don't want to see them anyways.

Someone opened the door, "Hyung. Breakfast." He said without any expression then he immediately closed the door back.

It's Jimin. I wonder how many arguments they had just to appoint someone to get me.

Thanks Jimin, but no thanks. I think it's better for me to stay away for awhile.

I don't want to deal with bullshits especially in the morning.

-

The car ride was silent. I stayed on the back seat with my headphones on, clearly stating I don't want to deal with them.

Lunch break. Of course everyone was talking and laughing while I just eat alone in silence. I gazed at Namjoon and he is silent as well.

I saw Eris coming in and I immediately looked away.

The boys stopped what they're doing as if they saw a ghost.

"Guys I just want to remind you about outfit fitting later after lunch okay? See you," she announced then she left.

I felt great that she didn't bother me, or I'm wrong? Because she winked at me before closing the door.

Such a bitch.

The boys saw it so their attention is on me now. Sigh, I just want my world to be quiet.

"I can't believe you," Namjoon told me as he shook his head. "I thought you'll end everything with that girl, but I'm wrong."

I bit the insides of my mouth. What should I say? I know they won't believe me anyways.

"Do you want me to tell Sophie about this?" He threatened me... as If I'm threatened?

I just spent my whole night with her, in her bed you dumbass.