42: Kiss of Death

"Okay, okay. Break time!" Hobi announced while clapping his hands.

I was catching my breath as I let my body fell on the floor. The rehearsal was too tiring, and I can feel that my body still isn't in a good condition.

I closed my eyes and laid my hands on my forehead, the other on my racing chest.

"Water?" I heard a girl's voice sitting beside me.

I just groaned and turned my body to the other side, my back facing her.

"Such a brat," I heard Jin hyung.

Eris giggled, "I think I'm getting used to him."

Why is she always bothering me? Just go away. I don't want to deal with her.

I'm so done with her fake attitude, showing everyone she's a goody two-shoes.

"Are you okay?" She asked, as if she's worried.

"Why do you care? Aww fuck!" I quickly sat up because someone threw a bottled water on me.

"That's for being rude," Jin hyung smirked.

I rubbed the spot on my head where the bottle hit me. "Are you okay? Let me see," Eris grabbed me by the shoulder to face her. Aish here we go again.

She scanned my head like she really care. "Stop pretending," I muttered making sure only us can hear.

She giggled, "Someone's been a bad boy, kissing an angel huh?"

How did she knew?

She leaned closer and whispered, "Did you like it? It's painful right?"

"It's painful but it's the best."

She cupped my face and suddenly I can't move, "Best you say? You haven't tasted a kiss from a fallen angel yet. Wanna try? It's like a kiss of a demon."

"Don't you dare," I muttered.

She licked her bottom lip as I find the urge to move. I need to be strong. I need to fight whatever shitty spell she casted on me.

"Oh? Watch me," she scooted closer and brushed her lips against mine.

I instantly pushed her away due to growing pain and I growled the moment I felt her lips.

The pain was so awful, more hurtful than Sophie's.

My vision suddenly darkened.

I felt my soul being sucked out of me.

My whole being felt like it was ripping apart. Like it will depart from me any time soon.

I gasped for breath, this is definitely torture.

I wanted to shout for help but my voice was nowhere to be found.

This feeling, It's tormenting me.

The kiss, it put me on the verge of dying. 

"Easy. Our lips just brushed each other. Wait for a real kiss next time," she whispered again then she got up.

Suddenly, I felt the attention of the boys on us.

Namjoon instantly grabbed me from my collar and lifted me from the ground.

"You know? Fuck you! Fuck you for playing with Sophie's feeling. I know she made the wrong decision for choosing you!" He shouted and cursed me in front of my face.

I can't fight back, I still feel so weak. My mind is swirling and I'm still in agony.

"Hyung..." Jungkook spoke all of a sudden. "I don't want to interfere, but I like Sophie noona and I don't want her to be hurt."

The fuck is he saying?

"I... I saw Yoongi hyung with Eris noona," he continued.

I was shocked. I didn't expect him to say that in front of everyone. I told him it was nothing!

"Why aren't you listening to me? I didn't do anything wrong!" I softly said with all the energy left of me. I wanted to shout so bad but I can't.

Eris tapped Namjoon's arms as if she's telling him to put me down, "Yoongi, let's just tell them the truth."

Oh fuck.

Of course they will listen to the good girl.

Namjoon threw a punch straight to my face.

My world trembled, it's a strong punch full of anger.

I immediately fell on the ground, blood oozing from my nose.

Hobi and Jungkook was restraining Namjoon to attack me again. His eyes are burning and it's clear that he wants to kill me.

I want to fight back, but it will just make things worst.

"Fuck you all!" I shouted and bolted outside.

My head was still bewildered, from the kiss and from the punch. But I managed to find my car.

I hopped inside, started the engine, and tried to drive... but my body gave up.

-

I fluttered my eyes open.

"Yoongi, how do you feel?"

It's Sophie. She's seating on the shotgun seat beside me, holding my hand. I promptly embraced her.

"Sophie. I didn't do anything wrong. Please listen to me," tears started to fall at the thought of her leaving me again.

She pulled away to look at me, "I know. I know everything." She brushed my bangs up away from my face, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good. I'm great. As long as I'm with you."

Then I just realized that I'm right, the pain was all gone. And I felt perfect like nothing happened.

She hugged me back and brushed my hair like a little puppy.

I leaned my head on her neck. I want this, this position isn't a sex position but it feels like heaven already.

"You've got a demon's kiss. Thankfully you're still alive, I'm so scared Yoongi." I felt her voice trembling like she was about to cry.

"Don't be scared. I fought for you."

"That kiss. We called that, a kiss of death."

I pulled away from the hug to focus on her eyes.

I'm right. I was approaching death.

Tears fell from my eyes once again, "Nobody believes me. My brothers, they don't believe me. All of them is angry at me."

She wiped my tears, "I'm here. I believe in you."

My lips automatically curved into a smile.

I'm fine.

Even the whole world is against me, as long as Sophie believes in me, then I still have a reason to hold on.