41: Consequences

As my lips brushed hers, I felt electricity spreading all over my body. It's a strange sensation the made me shiver, for real.

My body feels so light like I weigh nothing.  I held on to her forearms for support because I felt like I was going to fall. The kiss continued, it was soft yet my mouth was burning- like I was gargling a very strong mouthwash. I felt my heart beating out loud,  banging on it's cage to be free.

I pulled away when we're both out of breath. We stared at each other's eyes, drowning ourselves with each other's bliss. She's smiling, and I'm glad about it knowing she's happy.

But I'm barely catching my breath. It was just a basic kiss but I was so out of oxygen. It was bizarre yet so good, different from the other kisses I had. This girl, everything about her is unique- even her kiss. 

I just don't know why there's a tingling pain in my whole being. My legs gave up, I fell down.

"Yoongi!" Sophie tried to grabbed me but I already fell on my knees.

She squat down to level her eyes on me, putting her hands on my shoulders, "Are you okay Yoongi?"

I clutched my chest, still catching my breath. I was palpitating. My heart is really hammering like it desperately wanted to get out of my chest.

"I'm fine Sophie," I still managed to smile, I don't want her to know I'm not feeling alright.

What the fuck. It's our first kiss and I ruined it. What happened to this fucking body acting like a virgin and all.

She sighed, "I think I know what it is."

"Know what?" I asked in a low, raspy voice. Even my voice is disappearing.

"Angel's kiss."

"Wha... what?"

"They said something will happen if an Angel kissed you. I really don't know what it is until I tried it... with you..." her eyes stared on the floor as she blushed.

I tried to chuckled even if my breathing pattern was still catching up. She was so cute that even in this condition, she can still made me smile. "It's nothing. It hurts but it's still bearable."

"You sure?" She worriedly asked.

"Yeah. Wanna do it again?" I smirked.

She playfully pushed my chest, "Yah Yoongi, I don't want you to be hurt. Is it really that painful?"

I smiled, "Nahh. Every pain is bearable when I'm with you."

I scooted closer and caught her gaze, "If that's the consequence for kissing you, I will be more than willing to take it again and all over again."

Then I stole one quick peck on her lips.

-

"What's our schedule for today?" Jungkook sleepily asked from across the table.

I felt like I have a hangover even though I didn't drink last night. Maybe it has something to do with the kiss.

Funny how destiny really wants to play with me. But who can stop me? I will still kiss her even if it will cause the death of me.