25: Black hoodie

Kriiiingggg...

Kriiiingggg...

I groaned. I'm peacefully sleeping here, then whose fucking phone is alarming?

Is it Jin hyung? Aish!

I opened my eyes.

I'm not in our room, I'm in my studio.

And I'm not alone, I'm with her.

We fell asleep sitting on the couch.

Her head resting on my shoulders and she's hugging my forearm like I'm her pillow.

She's also wearing my black hoodie which I gave to her last night, funny because it's contrasting her white clothes.

And she's so cute.. aww god. What did I do to deserve an angel?

A literal angel.

I closed my eyes once again to savor this moment.

Kriiiingggg...

Kriiiingggg...

Fuck that alarm, I wanna throw her phone away but it's on her pocket. Thankfully it's not vibrating.

I tried to snatched it from her hoodie's pocket but she moved. And so I pretended that I'm still sleeping.

I felt her arms moved as she turned off her alarm. "Oh my... I need to go home."

"Yoongi," she called me but I didn't answer.

She slapped my cheeks lightly to wake me up, "Yoongi..."

I forced myself not to smile, and continued to pretend that I was sleeping.

She tried to get up but I pulled her hand, still my eyes closed.

"Ahh Yoongi... you're awake."

Now I let my lips curved into a smile

Now I let my lips curved into a smile. "Don't leave me." I muttered with my eyes still closed and the back of my head leaning on the couch, not moving.

"But I need to go to school, and I'll be late if you won't let me."

And now I turned my body to look at her, still holding her hands. "Aish why are you studying anyways? You don't need school."

"I want to learn more about humans," she beamed like it was an exciting topic to study?

I sighed, I don't want to let her go...