14: Leaked

Namjoon, Hobi and I were in the van going home. We just finished a run bts episode and it was so tiring.

I really can't wait to sleep!

"Hyung, it's my birthday soon. You should invite Sophie," Namjoon told me.

"She's busy," I answered right away.

"Aww that's sad."

Honestly, I really don't know if she's busy or not.

I just don't want her to give Namjoon a gift, because I'm jealous.

When can I receive one too?

I texted her that I can't make it today in the library because I have work to do.

She replied hours later saying,

It's okay Yoongi. Don't work too hard.

And I'm still re-reading her text like an idiot.  I can't help to think that she's concerned about me.

Or is she like that to everyone?

Well... she said I'm her only friend.

And I'm the only contact on her phone, so she's not texting anyone. Not even her brothers.

Tch, lucky me.

My phone beeped

My phone beeped. I excitedly opened it thinking it's Sophie, but it's not. It's an unknown number.

I told you to stay away from my noona! 😡

Ahhh... I know who's this, that kid. That nice brother of Sophie.

How did you know my number?

From noona, of course.

I know she won't give it to you. I'll tell her you opened her phone without permission.

Maybe I should teach her about putting a password on her phone? So the nosy kid can't read our conversation.

Just try to tell her! 💣

Ohhh... this boy's entertaining me.

He texted me once again,

I told you to stay away from her. She's hurting, she's having a rough time because of you.

What? I didn't do anything to hurt her.