47: Call

The waiting room was chaotic as always. Today is the last day of MAMA in Hongkong. Yesterday, we managed to put a great performance in Japan. Although it's really exhausting, I'm glad that the army is happy.

I haven't seen Sophie for weeks but we still text or call each other often. She's still sick so she can't go to school, and I'm really worried about her.

Good thing her oppa is a doctor, so he's looking over her. But he confessed that he doesn't have much knowledge because her body isn't normal. He only suggested her to drink lots of water.

I'm frustrated. I don't know what to do. All I can do is worry about her and check on her from time to time.

From: Jophiel ❤️
Good luck Yoongi! I know you'll do great. I'm watching!

"C'mon we're performing next!" Namjoon announced as we hurried backstage.

I was about to reply to Sophie but Eris snatched my phone, "Go go! Faster two minutes!" She shouted as she collected the phones of other members as well.

I just shrugged her off and ran to my position. I'll just message Sophie later. I know she'll understand.

-

To: Jophiel ❤️
Sorry for the late reply. Did we do good? What do you think? How are you btw?

"Cheers!" Jimin yelled as the champagne spilled out from its bottle.

Such a waste.

I texted Sophie hours ago and now we're back on the hotel, celebrating our daesang award.

I'm happy, of course. But I can't help not to worry. She usually replies back instantly, because I told her so. And she's just resting so I know her phone is always beside her. Maybe she's sleeping?

"Hyung, are you here with us?" Hobi tapped my shoulders and shook me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah yeah," I replied, still dazed.

"Let's cheers then!" Namjoon shouted as we tossed our glasses and drink.

Another hour later, Sophie's still not responding so I decided to call her.

I called her once, twice.... but she's not answering.

My anxiety increases as I dialed her number for the third time, but someone answered.

Hyung...

It's Afriel. His voice low and soft and I can feel the sadness through it.

Where's Sophie?

I asked with a trembling voice. I'm sensing that something bad is happening.

Why are you calling?

I just want to ask how's your sister?

Why hyung?

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why? What kind of question is that?

Why? Because I want to check on her. Because I'm concern about her.

Stop acting hyung, I don't even know why you're doing this.