32: Cigarettes and Alcohol

"Do you want to join our dinner party?" I asked Sophie as we sit together on the break room couch.

I can't help not to adore her. Her hair up in a messy bun with some wavy loose strands hanging. She's wearing a knitted sweater that tucked into a skinny jeans and a heeled sneakers, all white of course.

Her scent is so lovely, like it's bringing me to my peaceful place—which is her

I wonder what's the brand of her perfume because I want to buy boxes of them so I could still smell her even when she's not around, rather gone.

She gently poked my cheeks, "Are you listening to me Yoongi?"

I was so busy appreciating her beauty that I forgot she's talking to me.

"Ahh sorry. What's that again?"

"I said I would love to join, but I need to ask permission from my oppa."

Right. Sophie is an adult but they're still treating her as a child, younger than Afriel actually. As if she can't handle herself with those angel powers?

"Is he still hating me?" I asked thinking about the things her oppa told me.

"I guess... but he said he'll be happy as long as I'm happy."

My eyes widened due to excitement, "He said that? Does that mean that..."

She tilted her head to the side, "What Yoongi?"

I waved my hands, "Ahh nothing. Unimportant."

I blushed at the thought of her oppa letting us to have a relationship freely. I'm right, the first time I saw him I know he's a nice guy.

"So I texted him that you invited me for a dinner party-" she was cut off by a notification from her phone.

She slowly looked up at me after reading the message, her eyes widened as if she's shocked.

I raised my eyebrows on her, mouthing her 'what?'

She handed me her phone, "He said he wants to talk to you."

I gulped.

"Ohhh you looked pale hyung, what's that?" Jungkook teasingly asked Sophie as soon as he sat besides her, hugging a cooky pillow that he just grabbed from the table.