Chapter One

I stopped short of the door. The door my supposed brother was behind. My hand hesitantly went to the door handle but I stopped.

So many thoughts were running through my head.

How is it possible I have a brother? Why was I left in a dumpster? How did Grayson even find him? Where did he-

"Claire...what are you waiting for?" I still continued to stare at the door.

"I just...I never knew this could be true" Damien reached around me, pulling the handle to open the door.

My eyes widen as he pushed the door to push it open for me. He then gently pushed me in.

"No wait!" I tried to get him to stop.

My eyes widen even more seeing the man on the bed. He was sleeping, multiple bandages wrapping his arms and torso. His hair was brown with a lighter color tips. It resembled mine. Looking at his face we did have a similar face structure. He looked like the male version of me.

"Test results came back...the dna matched..." So it is true.

I nodded approaching the man a bit more to get a better look. It's creepy how much he reminds me of... Well me.

Suddenly the man began to stir and all I could do was stare. His eyes blinked open, looking up at me. We even shared the same gray colored eyes.

"A-Annalise?" He spoke. I blinked a few times, not even knowing what to say.

I eventually found the words.

"I uh...how are you feeling?" I kept my voice low and calm. He blinked a few times.

"I'm...I'm fine. Holy shit Anna! The werwolves! They are gonna come back and they are gonna-" he quickly snapped up but immediately hissed groaning in pain. I helped him settle back down.

"You are still healing. I promise you are safe" he looked around the room in a panicked way.

"Where are we?" He winced again, holding onto his side.

"In the medical wing at the castle. I promise you are perfectly safe here..." I went to calm him down. He looked over, seeing Damien standing at the doorway.

He quickly got up again, going for a scalpel on the table. He held it out,pointing it at Damien and putting an arm out in front of me.

"It's you! Get the fuck away from us!" My eyes widen at the sudden reaction. I glanced down at the bandages to see them slowly turn red.

"He isn't a threat it's okay. Please trust me and put the scalpel down" I slowly grabbed his hand putting it down. He just let me, breathing heavily.

I put the scalpel back down on the table, making him lie down again.

"How can you trust him? That's the King of werewolves! He's a monster. You have to run!" His eyes looked panicked again. I shook my head, going to distract him.

"Do you know your name?" I went back to the calm voice. He nodded slowly.

"Anthony to-" he stopped himself. "T-Tomas" he finished. I looked at him in confusion. Why did he stutter?

"Hi Anthony...I uh- you'll have to excuse me this is not really something I envisioned would be happening" He raised a brow at me, calming his breathing down.

"You don't remember me?" I slowly shook my head.

"I'm sorry...I don't think I'm supposed to. Was my name Annalise?" He nodded again.

"Oh god...I'm so happy I found you...dad is going to be so happy when he finds out you are still alive" there were tears in his eyes now. I gave a small smile.

"I'll leave you to rest...I'll be around if you need anything don't hesitate to ask the guard that's posted outside" I went to get up to leave but he grabbed my hand, pulling me to look at him again.

"Anna I don't get it...how can you trust these things so easily? How are they allowing you to live and order them around?" I pulled my hand back, also taking a step back.

"My name is Claire Mallak. I'm Queen to the Werewolves" His eyes widened even more.

The heart rate monitor he was attached to started to beep at a rapid pace. I looked at him in concern as she shot up again, gritting his teeth.

"What did...this is a trick! You can't be my sister!"

"Our dna matches...please I mean you no harm. Your wounds are opening. Relax please" he still stared at me with such wild eyes. I took a few more steps back going towards the door.

"I-I'll come by later...to check on you. I can explain everything a little better then. M-maybe I can learn a bit more about you?" The man only nodded slowly again.

I bit my lip, walking out the door. Damien followed after me, gently closing the door behind him. He had a frowned, crossing his arms and leaning against the door.

"What?" I matched his expression, crossing my arms as well.

"I don't have a great feeling about him. He's hiding something" I just shrugged.

"I'm sure he is terrified of you. You saw the way he reacted. I believe it's just the shock" he scoffed, pushing off the door.

"Just don't trust him so fast. I'm going to have some of the guards attempt to find out where he came from" I sighed knowing that this stubborn male won't let it rest.

Speaking of rest.

"Aren't you supposed to be calming down upstairs?" He grinned a slight headache coming on.

"I don't want you wandering around love" I smiled lightly as he took my hand, kissing the knuckles.

"And you are supposed to be resting and getting control of everything up there" I tapped him on his head. He only grinned more, dragging me with him.

"How about we both rest...together. We can cuddle" He cooed. I shook my head, stopping in my tracks.

"We have to take care of the riot going on outside" As if on cue the castle shook again, another loud bang sounding.

"Hell could be on Earth but I would still rather be with you" I blushed lightly as his comment. I felt another headache and immediately snapped out of my daze.

"I'd be with you so I can watch you burn as I sink your head into the flames" His voice grew dark. He chuckled letting go of me.

I watched as Noah then started to walk away, shivering at his cruel words.