Chapter Five

Damien came back an hour later his fists bloody. He was wiping them on a towel he had. He grumbled something then looked up at me. I was sitting on the edge of Anthony's bed making sure he was recovering.

I frowned staring at Damien's fists. He must've beaten the shit out of those men. I shivered lightly.

"Now lets talk. I was nice for the first day now you are just pissing me off" It sounded like Damien was upset but not to the point where Noah was going to make his presence clear.

"Damien it wasn't his fault I got kicked. You can't possibly blame hi-"

"I can and I will. Now, who the fuck are you exactly because I have a feeling you are hiding something" He growled getting in Anthony's face.

"Stop it Damie-"

"I'm not saying shit to you. Only my sister is allowed to know about me" Anthony retaliated wincing a big as he had to strain himself.

"You going to start talking. I don't care if you're her brother, I've dealt with her brothers before and I'll deal with you as well. Do not test me" Oh wait there's the Noah we all know and love.

"Then make me I'm still not saying shit" Noah growled as he aggressively took a step forward. I stood between them put my hands up slightly to keep them apart.

"Let's not fight. Please. I'm fine Okay? Now quit it I'm not dead!" They both stopped. Noah growled in annoyance making me growl back.

"Whatever..." Anthony grumbled, he rested a bit.

"Claire it's dangerous to be around him. You know the public's opinion yet you still do stupid shit" I glared at him.

"I'm allowed to see my brother. So drop it. Were those men taken care of?" He nodded still looking pissed. "Good, now drop it"

They both fell silent still glaring at each other.

"I'm guessing you said no to letting her go with me to see her family as well?" Anthony spat adjusting his position.

Noah changed his posture, a slight headache came on.

"Indeed. I can't trust you yet. There is something your not telling me, I can sense it" Damien put his hands in his back pockets, observing Anthony.

"What would you like to know that I've keep secret then? Hm? What are you offended I didn't tell you about the eggs I had for breakfast?" Damien growled.

"Don't give me a smart ass answer" Damien snapped back at him.

"Well honestly your the one who said I'm hiding something. Tell me what I'm hiding then. What are you suspecting? Your probably wrong" uh oh.

"I'm about ready to rip your tongue out. Watch your mouth"

"Wash it out with soap then" Anthony rolled his eyes. "Anyways, I said you can come with her. I just want her to meet her family"

"I still said no. You don't understand that she is a Queen with duties. We are on the brink of a rebellion so I'd rather not have her out of her castle walls. You already saw what can happen on the inside." His voice was stern.

Anthony fell silent once again and he just stared at the ceiling. I think he's just trying to wrap his head around it. I don't blame him. It's been god knows how many years of thinking I'm dead.