Chapter Seventeen

"W-what are you doing?!" They were all in a pile. My face looked red as a beat and Carson sniffed me his face going red as well.

"So it is true! He fucked our sister!" He was always the blunt one. My face continues to look red and I smacked him. "Ow!"

"S-shut up!" All my brothers gasped and growled.

"Not our baby sister!" Chase hugged me protectively. My cheeks only continued to turn into a deeper red.

"Did you use protection?!" They all waited for that answer and I laughed nervously and they all gasped, turning into protective brothers once again.

"I already deal with a pregnant woman! I can't deal with another! Not my baby sister!" Carson complained, gritting his teeth.

"Do mom and dad even know about this?!" Chases eyes widen as he held his head.

"Well Uh you see...uh-"

"No?! Your so dead!"

"No he's dead!" Carter barked referring to Damien. They all started to bicker again, my teeth gritted.

"I chose this he didn't force me you idiots! I don't even know if I'm pregnant!" I yelled and they all got quiet their eyes were wide. I thought it was me that had shut them up and actually was proud of myself, I felt someone's presence behind me/

I gulped turning around and facing my adoptive parents. Michael didn't really have an expression, it was Tina who looked like she was going to explode. Explode in a good way or a bad way, I still can't tell yet.

"You....had...completed the process..." she slowly spoke trying to process. James looked in concern seeing how my mom was just completely malfunctioning. "Without protection..."

I nodded softly. "You see we uh...um...had a problem with m-my shifting and it g-gave me another heat. We both agreed...to do it..."  She took a deep breathe.

"Your an adult. Your both adults. Even though he is crazy and a king to the werewolves this is perfectly fine" she was convincing herself to try and blow a fuse. "Its not like he kidnapped you or anything"

"Well technically his father did and then you guys so..." the room got quiet and she took another deep breathe.

"It's fine..perfectly fine. You might not even get pregnant" she laughed nervously and Michael looked amused not even saying a word.

"Well I wanted to talk...I'm going to go and see my family...I mean my biological dad.." Tina looked worried and then she nodded sighing.

"I knew this day would come.."

"Wait Claire...are you sure you want to see them? I mean it's just, we are always here for you. What more family do you need?" Chase frowned. I frowned as well at his response.

"Guys you will always be my family. I just need to know where I came from" they all nodded.

"We understand. We are just protecting you is all...humans don't have the best intentions with us..." Chase has a tone of worry in his voice.

"I know. I'll make sure no conflict comes from this. I promise"

"Fine. This calls for a group hug!" Carson smiled hugging me and pulling his brothers in. I hugged getting squished by all of them.

"Why did it call for a group hug?" Carter huffed

"Because we love our adoptive little human/werewolf breed of a sister" he grinned stupidly. I sighed giving in and eventually all pulled away. Tina looked at me with a soft sad smile.

I walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "Your still my mom no matter what"

"I love you Claire"

"I love you too mom" we held each other for a bit and then pulled away.

"I better be the first to know if you get pregnant..." I laughed softly.

"Of course mama" She smiled again. I looked at all of them one last time before turning and heading back to the room.

It took a few minutes before James spoke.

"Well that went surprisingly well didn't it?"

"It did. I think..." he hummed and nudged me.

"Anxious to get back to lover boy?" I felt a blush rush up to my cheeks.

"Stop you" I nudged him back a bit harder and he faked a dramatic wince. We got to the door and he gave me a soft smile.

"Hey Claire...whatever happens, I think you will make a great mom...the moon goddess know this as well"

"Yes she does. I'm putting my trust in her which is one of the reason we are going though with this. I just hope everything works out"

"It will" Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist and hummed feeling the little sparks of a pleasurable sensation. His voice was Liam's voice.

"Oh Damien there you are" I had to remind myself that his condition is still a secret.

"Ah the beauty of the King and Queens love. Personally didn't think his royal moodiness would ever get to this point with you Claire" Damien growled at James and James just cheekily smiled.

"Go shoo. Don't you have a mate to get to"

"I do. Bye now" James waved and I waved him goodbye as well. Liam dragged me into the room and immediately tosses me on the bed, laying on top of me.

"Hey get off your heavy" I whined and he hummed not even moving.

"I'm comfortable" he put his nose to the mark and smelled, relaxing as he did. I shivered and relaxed as well. "We leave in two weeks..."

My eyes widen. "Two weeks? I get to see my family in two weeks?!" He nodded and I smile brightly. "Wow that so close! What would I say? What would I do?" I started to ramble off all the possibilities.

"I know your excited. All your questions will be answered when you get there okay? I'm sure everything is going to be okay" his voice was gentle and it always calmed me.

"Okay Liam" he smirked leaning over to softly kiss me.

A/N

Well....hi guys. Does anyone even read this book anymore?