Chapter Six

Iffy stuff :3

Waiting for him to get out of the office was starting to get tiring. He wasn't moving. I sighed leaning on the wall.

"What are you doing?" I jumped hearing that rotten voice.

My eyes narrowed, arms crossing as I stared at Damien's momster.

"N-none of your business. Don't you have anything better to do ?" She only rolled her eyes, her arms crossing as well.

"Whatever....and yes I do. I'm going to go talk to my son thank you very much. Now if you'll excuse me" she turned on her heel, heading towards the office.

Just her appearance makes me shiver in disgust.

But what would they be talking about? I get Damien's her son but, he told me he doesn't talk to his mother anymore. Either I'm being paranoid or something is wrong right?

I think I am paranoid, the tapes are making me think crazy things. I just need a day to relax. But, as Queen, I can't especially on the verge of a rebellion.

I sighed sitting down while leaning on the wall. I'm so tired at this point. I'll just close my eyes for a little bit. It won't hurt will it?

I shut my eyes, resting a bit.

~

Eventually I stirred from my nap, finding myself in the arms of Damien. He seemed a little off as I stared up at him.

I felt my head was pounding, I cringed at the pain.

"H-hey.." I spoke softly, still be carried as we made it to the room.

He growled, setting me down on my feet. He seemed to be struggling with himself, his eyes flashing every now and then.

He hid his head in his hands again, tugging his hair. I walked over, sighing. This is happening to him way too much. I took his hands, gently pulling them away from his head.

"Damien it's all right. Remember we calm do-"

"Claire stop. You're in heat" He said blankly. His eyes started to flash from yellow to his normal color.

"I-I am? But...it's not mating season" he grabbed my wrists panting heavily.

"G-God it's killing me..." I instantly snatched my wrists away from him backing up. He got up, his eyes still flickering. 

I gasped as my back had hit the wall. He trapped me in his arms, I could still hear his heavy breathing. He leaned forward towards my neck, smelling me.

I whimpered squirming trying to get out. His hand went to my waist getting closer and licking my mark. I let out a soft moan feeling the pleasure. I immediately covered my mouth with my hand, my eyes widen.

"Fuck.." He cursed under his breath.

"D-Damien please let me go" I pleaded. I squirmed more as he kissed at the mark again.

He growled then broke away, holding his head. "No! Don't! Don't!" He yelled at himself putting his back to me.

"D-Damien?"

"Claire...you need...you need to run" he was struggling to say his words. "Axel...can't.." He stopped growling again.

"I-I don't understand-" I then yelped being grabbed, being tossed on the bed.

He was over me in a second, pinning my hands on either side of my head. My eyes widen again seeing his eyes were black, a ring of yellow in them.

"Axel no-" He stopped me, roughly kissing me. I struggled in his grasp.

We can't be doing this! He continued to kiss me, trying to use his tongue to get me to respond. One of his hands went to my waist going under my shirt.

No! Not like this! Not like this!

I panicked trying to kick and punch him. He was way to strong for me. He ripped my shirt, throwing it off. I gasped wanting to hide. He broke away a bit, staring at my body hungrily. Tears came to my eyes as I couldn't escape.

"Axel no! Don't please!" I cried out desperately. He didn't seem to listen as he reached for my shorts, unbuttoning them.

I let out more tears as he slid them down slowly. He leaned down, kissing at my neck. I yelped as he sucked on it, probably leaving marks.

"Damien help!" I screamed. He stopped, immediately getting off.

"G-Go!" He yelled holding his head. I felt the headache and I winced. I scrambled pulling my pants up and covering my chest. In a panic I almost tripped, running out of the room.

I got to the door opening it before it slammed shut on me. I cringed, feeling him behind me. I froze, biting my lip. I could feel his breath on my neck, near the mark on my shoulder.

"Claire...l-listen to me...run. Run find help. Don't...don't come back for me. I will hurt you. Do you understand?" He put a piece of cloth in my hand, a shirt.

I nodded quickly. "Y-yes"

He opened the door for me and I sprinted out, in fear of what he would do to me. There was a loud crash from our room, it made me run faster. I quickly put the shirt on, sprinting to my brothers room.

I could hear Damien, he was getting closer. I charged into my brothers room, slamming the door shut.

"What the- oh shit" Chase stood up from his bed staring at me. He sniffed the air his eyes darkened.

"No Chase! It's me! Stop! Damien's gone mad! He won't stop, I need help please" He shook his head snapping out of it.

"You're going to start burning. Get in the tub put the water on ice cold. I'll get the others to hold him off" His eyes glazed over to alert the boys.

I heard a loud roar from outside the door and flinched hearing him bang on it as well. The door moved violently, looking like it was about the break.

"Go now! It'll hide your scent as well!" He held the door, trying to push Damien back.

I nodded quickly running to the bathroom to turn the water on.

A/N

If you hate the author-for-not-updating and you know it, clap your hands. *Clap clap*

Sorry love you, smooches

Toodles

Maddy G