Chapter Twelve

I didn't even look up. Damien warned me. Noah has even been scared of this man. He shut the door locking it. I could heard him approaching closer.

I hesitantly looked up as he stood over me. He took the tape and the cassette player moving it to the side. From this angle it was even more intimidating. He was over me staring down. My hands couldn't help but shake in his presence. He seemed to have noticed.

"You seem scared. Why is that?" I bit my lip, moving back in my chair slowly trying to not alert him I was gonna run for it.

He noticed again and moved the chair so it was pushed in, making me trapped.

"Darling I could smell the fear radiating off of you, it's more amusing than anything else"

"What do you want?" I finally said something to him.

He smirked being amused again. He walked in front of me and sat down at the chair across the desk.

"Want? I don't want anything. I'm curious as to why you think your are obligated to put your sticky little hands on those tapes" his voice was filled with such poison.

"I-I Just was c-curious" he got up slamming his hands on the table. I jumped at the sudden move, he seemed angry.

"No one is allowed near those tapes. Especially a filthy little human like you" I gritted my teeth at his words.

"Are you scared? Is that why?" He chuckled.

"I'm not the one that should be scared darling.." that only made me even more scared. He could sense it, probably being able to hear my heartbeat speed up in a panic.

"I-I don't fear you" Oh you stupid little girl you.

"I can smell fear you know. Your loaded with it. I feel like I can get into your head really quickly. No wonder why my son Noah likes you"

"Stop it. I know what your trying to do" he smirked again.

"Do enlighten me" I took a deep breath.

"Your trying to psyche me out. Distracting me with the idea of Noah liking me for his own torture fantasy. In doing so you make it seem like your the bigger enemy as you try to belittle Noah's actions, making it seem like child's play to you"

"Hate to break it to you but his little acts of violence are child play compare to what I can do to you"

"Your bluffing" he raised a brow.

"I admire your boldness and confidence. Yet with that attitude your only digging your own grave"

"So what...is that your plan? To kill me?" His smirk only grew.

"Kill you? No...I wouldn't do that to my son. I might hurt you though if I'm in the mood, you have made my mate a very angry woman" I almost forgot this was Damien, acting as his father.

It was just weird coming from his mouth.

"Your mate no offense is kind of a bitch if you want to be honest" let's see how far I can push it.

He slammed his fists on the table making my flinch.

"Don't you dare speak so ill of her! How dare you!" He got angry real fast. Now I just need to find a weakness in order to settle it down.

Let's just try not to make him any angrier.

"Look I'm sorry about the tapes, I'll put them back and you can trust me when I say I won't ever touch them again" he gritted his teeth then got up going behind me.

He grabbed my hair making me shriek, he put a hand over my mouth muffling it.

"Let's make something clear little girl. I can torture you all I What want and you won't do shit. You will learn you place. After all I am the one that kept you alive all those years ago.." he spoke with such poison in my ear.

His other hand started to squeeze at my neck and I struggled to get him off. I started to move back against him trying to get away. Yet his hold only held on stronger, why does this grip feel more firm then when Noah would do it?

I scratched at it finally making him let go. I gasped for breath and then coughed. He only chuckled more than started to walk to the door.

I felt a pounding headache rip through me. He cried out in pain holding his head and falling to his knees. His eyes flickered as the dark aura started to slowly disappear.

I went over to him as he yelled out again.

"Damien? Damien is that you?" He yelled in pain again making me flinch.

"Get the doctor. Get him!" My eyes widen at the panic his voice held. He then started to laugh like a mad man. He started to pull at his hair.

I started to rush out in a panic as well, running to find the doctor. A crash was heard from upstairs making me go even faster. I panted coming to a stop at the office.

"H-he's freaking out! The-the father came out and he can't control it! We need help!" The doctor then went pale at the mention of the father.

He rushed out with me leading him to the office. Another bang was heard from the office.

"Stay here my Queen. I don't want you caught in the crossfire. His father is a dangerous man"

"I don't understand. If it's Damien's personality, shouldn't the fathers power only reach Damien's limits?" The doctor held a grim look.

"That is exactly why I'm asking you to wait out here. Damien's most dangerous counterpart always reaches the limit" he went inside the office. I flinched hearing another roar and a bang.