Chapter Seven

I screamed in pain feeling the burning sensation spread all through my body. The water wasn't helping at all as it began to bubble up from the heat.

Carson held my clenched hand as his eyes flickered slightly. He was able to control the beast inside him as he already had a mate.

There was another loud bang from the door as Carter and Chase held onto it. They growled also struggling to hold their beasts back.

"Holy shit he's strong" Carter growled having to use all of his strength on the door. "Where are the guards?!"

"He's been taking them out each time they come! I've heard it" Chase yelled back. The door slightly opened only to  aggressively shut.

I felt the pain come on again and I yelled out, gripping the tub and Carson's hand tightly. He winced slightly at the grip, I continued to sob.

"Guys it's getting worse!" Carson's eyes widen as he touched my forehead. He pulled away as if his hand was on fire.

"Your the one who dealt with a woman in heat not us!" Chases eyes flickered more.

"How do we stop it?!" Carter yelped back.

I screamed again sobbing, the burning pain was getting worse and worse. Carson cursed making the water run again.

"We can't! Only he can soothe the pain. They are suppose to mate!" I could hear the boys groan, another loud bang came from the door. "We have to let him in, I don't know how much longer she can take it"

"He's going to hurt her. There is no fucking way" Carter growled. He held the door back, the cracking of wood and cb can be heard.

Carson backed away from me, more heat coming to my body. "Let the door go. Now!"

Carter shook his head pulling Chase away from the door. Immediately Axel ran in. I screamed as he made his way to me, a look of hunger in his eyes. He picked me out of the tub holding onto me. My clothes were soaking wet, starting to make his clothes wet as I clutched onto him.

The pain slowly started to go away as he wrapped his arms around me. I calmed down a bit starting to feel better at the contact. He put his nose in the crook of my neck, smelling me. He cursed under his breathe.

"G-get...get clothes for her..." Axel struggled to talk. Someone ran out of the room, probably to get me clothes.

"What do you plan on doing now? You obviously have no control and she obviously doesn't want to mate with you" One of the twins spoke out. I couldn't tell who.

"Tie me down...she can use my-my body to heal the p-pain.." He started to walk with me in his arms. I felt like passing out, the cooling sensation made me feel so good.

We made it to the room and he set me down on my feet. I was handed new clothe, Chase leading me to the bathroom. I felt the burning pain start to come back making me wince. He left me in there allowing me to change. I let out a groan, weakly going back to the door.

When I opened it I saw Axel tied down to the bed. All of his limbs were bonded by chains, sliver chains. I could tell as she they burned when he added pressure to them. He gritted his teeth his eyes flickering in annoyance.

Seeing him tied down is actually...kind of hot...

No! Bad Claire! Don't let the heat tempt you! Stop it!

I groaned again, going to the bed and immediately finding comfort as I wrapped my arms around him. He struggled on the bindings again, wanting to touch me. He growled again in annoyance, breathing heavily as he stared at the ceiling.

"Claire we will be right outside. Scream if he gets out" I nodded at Carson. All of my brothers had a look of worry on their faces.

They shut the door making me sigh as I relaxed, my leg and arms wrapped around him getting as close as possible to him.

"I-I'm sorry for earlier..." I sighed again my eyes closing, I felt like I was on cloud nine.

Something I would never think I would say while cuddling him.

"It's okay...you couldn't control it. I-I didn't get hurt.."

"There's bites on your neck...it's bruising Claire.." I sighed seeing as he was looking down at me, giving him the full view of my neck. 

"I'm okay..." I snuggled into him more, moaning softly at the pleasurable feeling I got.

"Stop doing that" He growled.

"Doing w-what?" He glared at me grumbling.

"Moaning...just stop doing that.." His eyes flickered a bit more. I turned red in the face, blushing.

"S-Sorry.." he groaned looking up at the ceiling again. A deadly silence fell between us. I bit my lip moving again and making sure I didn't make a noise.

"Can you...stop...putting your leg over me" I raised a brow at him wondering what he was talking about. "Its uncomfortable.."

He moved slightly and my eyes widen feeling his uh...junior...being excited.

I pulled away quickly, laying on the side of him. I felt my face burn in embarrassment. This is the most embarrassing thing I have been through.

I hate heat.

"I-I never thought...you would go through this" he shifted uncomfortably again taking a deep breath.

"Me neither...and at such horrible timing as well.." he chuckled at that painfully.

"Claire...I know we had this...talk before. But, I think we are getting better" I frowned knowing where he was going with this.

"Axel...I know what is required of me but-"

"Don't you love me? You said so, at the arena"

"I do-"

"Is it that you only love certain parts of Damien? Do you even love Damien as a whole? Because if you say you love one of us, you have to love all of us. We are all the same.."

I didn't think about it in that way. He's right. Did I mean all of them when I said it?

"Well..?"

"I-I don't know Axel..." I watched as his face dropped. "I'm sorry...I do care for you. All of you. It's just...having kids with you. With all of you being the father. Think of Noah, what terrors will he cause?"

"I know I'm asking for a lot. I'm sorry for him but, he won't admit it not ever but even you can get under his skin. He can't get the best of you, it leaves him frustrated" I sighed turning on my side to get a better look at him.

"I love you...loving Noah, I don't see how I could"

"Then don't say you love me. Liam or Damien might've told you that your not Noah's mate but in reality you are. You're going to have to live with that"

I frowned more. I didn't know how to respond to this.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be...its just, how it is. It'll take time I understand that. Just know that I love you, I love you so fucking much it hurts.."

My heart melted at his words. I think the heat was making the feeling have a greater effect. I sat up on my elbow, feeling like I was under a spell. I cupped his face in my hand, his eyes widen as he stared at me.

"Claire...I would watch what you do, very carefully" I didn't listen to his warning.

Instead, I was go caught up in my trance. In my compulsion, I leaned down. I hesitated before my lips kissed his. He groaned at the contact, responding to deepen the kiss immediately.

The fire within me soothed, turning into a cooling pleasure.