Chapter Four

"Absolutely no way I can let that happen" he said blandly not even bothering to look up from his papers on the desk. I groaned, leaning against it.

"Damien...come on. I just want to visit. I have the right to know my family" his gaze met mine finally and he sighed.

"Claire I'm not risking anything now. We've been exposed and with us gone the castle will fall under chaos. I'm sorry but we cant" I pouted, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Please?" I doubt this will work.

"Claire..." he spoke in warning.

"Pretty please" he looked away from me rolling his eyes.

"I am not falling for you pathetic excuses of a beg" Oh Noah, with his dazzling charm. I could mistake him for Prince Charming himself. Hint the sarcasm.

"Oh Noah I'm not in the mood for you attitude today. Where's Liam?" He rolled his eyes the headache coming on.

"Even I can't allow you Claire. I care too much. It's also a risk I'm not willing to take" I pouted again sitting down in my chair. He tilted his head amused by my expression.

"Are you five? Your pouting like a child"

"Well if you could get a second chance with your family would you take it? Plus you owe me" he leaned back in her chair crossing his arms.

"I owe you? Owe you what?" I put my feet up on the desk to annoy him. He's the neat freak so I know it bothers him.

"Your father kidnapped me. It's only fair if you bring me back" he scoffed another headache coming on.

"Liam is too nice for this. Look I don't owe you anything. It's a no for me okay? Get your feet off my table" he swatted my legs down.

I glared at Damien leaning forward in my chair.

"I'll go by myself then. With the guards"

"Claire..."

"I'll be careful. I won't even reveal I'm Queen-"

"Claire no means no. Now stop" he growled stopping my rant. I scoffed leaning back in the chair again watching him do more paper work.

Well I got one more option.

I'm going to regret this later.

I got up walking next to him and sitting on the arm of his chair. He glanced up at me with a raised brow.

"What are you doing?" I shrugged my shoulders, running my fingers through his hair. He sighed leaning into my touch as we both felt little sparks.

"Your hairs soft I'm petting you" I simply stated. It wasn't a complete lie.

"Are you attempting to distract me so I can agree to going back to the human village?" I giggled kissing his forehead.

"I never said that. But...is it working?" He smiled looking up at me.

"No" he went back to doing his work. I pouted again then groaned getting up.

Nothing is working so...I'm gonna go by myself.

Whether he likes it or not. Is this a bad idea? Will I get in trouble? Yes and yes. Do I care? No.

"Wait..." he spoke seeing me go to the door. I turned back looking at him raising a brow. "I know you, your going to do it anyways?"

"Maybe maybe not. You never know" I teased. He groaned again rubbing his hand over his face.

"Fine. We can go. With guards and with me. No funny business understand?" I cheered running over and hugging him.

He looked a little taken a back. He hugged me as well hesitantly. I then pulled away kissing his cheek making his face go red.

"All right I'll go tell Anthony the good news! Thank you so much!" He nodded his eyes slowly turning yellow.

I walked away quickly cheering happily. Making my way to the medical wing.

~

Getting to the door I could hear struggling. A crash noise sounded. I panicked opening the door to Anthony's room. He was held by two men, another man beating him.

I gasped then the man that was beating him turned to see me.

"Get off of him! What are you doing?!" I recognized them as some guards I've seen before. They were out of uniform.

The man then grabbed my wrist pulling harshly and throwing me to the ground.

"Don't touch her!" Anthony spoke spitting out blood. The man then punched me in the stomach.

I gasped loosing air then started to cough. I quickly reached for my mark digging my nail in it. He grabbed my hand pulling it away and pulling my arms behind my back. He held me tightly as I struggled, the other men continuing to beat Anthony.

"Stop it!" I screamed out again.

Suddenly the door burst open again to reveal a very pissed off Damien. He growled making the guards stop instantly, releasing their grips from both Anthony and I.

Damien then used his speed taking out all the guards. They screamed all being brought to the floor. The three men all on the floor withering in pain.

"What the fuck happened?" He growled. Anthony fell to the ground coughing up more blood.

"I don't know they were beating him to death!" I ran over to Anthony picking him up and putting him on the bed. "Get the doctor!"

Damien's eyes glazed over and within a minute the doctor rushed in. He advised us out of the room to get space. Some guards came in to take the fallen men, dragging them towards the dungeons.

Anthony coughed more as the doctor started to care for him. I walked over to him, looking over at his beaten face.

"Anthony what happened?"

"I don't know. They ambushed me...fuck that hurts" He winced as the doctor cleaned up his wounds.

"Don't worry. Those men are going to be taken care of. Claire did they hurt you?" I lifted my shirt a bit to see my stomach a bit red.

"One of them kicked me but other than that I'm fine. I'll live" he looked even more pissed.

"I'll be back to talk about this after. I need to kill someone" he grumbled walking out the room. I signed worryingly looking at Anthony.

A/N

I'm such a horrible author for leaving you guys for so long. I'm sorry! I've been stuck! I apologize!

If you didn't see it I posted a Damien's POV on my other book as a way of giving you something because I haven't posted in so long. Again I'm sorry I just got stuck for a bit.

Anyways love you guys, I really do

Kay

Toodles,
Maddy G