3. Cat Fight

When you have arrived to the club, you were about to stand in the queue and wait for your turn to be let in. However Izzy got hold of your upper arm and started dragging you after her. You looked at her with a confused expression, but she didn't seem to care about that. She stood tall and confident in front of the body guard and whispered something in his left ear. He smirked and opened the red rope which was closing off the way to the entrance.

"What was that?" You asked. "What did you say?" Your curiosity was taking over, but she just shrugged. She turned back for a second to wink at you and continued dragging you along. You just gave up and let yourself being pulled around like a doll. A minute or two later you have arrived to a closed room which you have never entered before. Izzy knocked on the huge monstrosity of Victorian style, gold wooden doors and seconds later they opened. A strict looking, suited up bodyguard was holding onto the handle who showed you towards the back of the room. You tried to look around and you managed to see some dark wooden furnitures and some kind of paintings hanging off the walls, but it was too dark to be able to paint a clear picture of how the room looked like.

You arrived to a second door, which opened even before you could knock. By this time Izzy let go of your hand and walked in front of you. As the doors opened up, the light irritated your eyes for a few seconds as it unexpectedly entered your retina. You followed Izzy forward and as you walked deeper into the room you started hearing familiar voices. You looked at your right side and saw Clary, Jace and Alec sitting on an ancient looking couch with golden legs and frame, decorated with black fabric on top of it.

Your eyes immediately turned towards Alec. He didn't realise your arrival, he continued to talk to Jace about something that seemed very serious. You didn't even want to pay attention to their conversation. He just looked way too handsome for you to care about anything other than that. He was wearing a black suit-jacket with white fitted shirt enhancing his muscles underneath. His last three buttons have been left undone for the curious eyes and unfortunately yours were one of those. His tattoo-like runes were showing off, underneath the slightly see-through fabric, but you didn't mind. You could have kept looking even longer, but Izzy decided to interrupt you.

"You are drooling." She chuckled. You gave her a death glare, that did not end up anything like that in the end, but you have tried. You walked over to the bar and ordered a whiskey-coke. The bartender immediately started making the drinks for you.

"Would you like some ice?" He asked as he looked up at you. His cheeky smile didn't get missed by your eyes. You nodded in reply and was about to turn towards Izzy who just arrived next to you, but you froze when the bartender winked at you. You didn't know how to take it. You weren't a flirting type, unless you fancied someone. You were more of an initiator than a follower. Izzy silently chuckled next to you.

 Izzy silently chuckled next to you

"Sorry hun, she is taken." She said and your head snapped towards her.

"What did I miss?" You asked curiously. You weren't aware of being in a relationship of any kind. But she didn't answer, simply winked at you and walked away. You got your drink from the bartender and walked to the others where Izzy took her place already too.

"What was that about?" You asked curiously still standing next to her.

"I don't know what you mean." She smirked and you knew she was aware of what you were talking about.

"Don't play dumb with me, Izzy. I know you too well." You continued. You didn't plan to stop. You didn't understand why she has done that and especially didn't understand why she was acting as if nothing happened. Parabatai or not, she was acting strange.

"Come on, I was just joking. It's not my fault that the bartender is hitting on you." She chuckled and you started getting more and more annoyed.

"Right, but lying is." You took a sip of your drink and exhaled sharply. "In the future, please make sure to keep these comments to yourself." You stated and took your seat next to her as if nothing happened. You finished the conversation, however she didn't.

"Why are you getting so worked up about this? Did you maybe fancy him?" She asked with a suspicious grin spreading across her face.

"By the Angel, Izzy. You are extremely annoying today." You stated and the smile disappeared from her face.

"And you are grumpy." She said crossing her arms in front of her chest while pouting.

"Very adult-like." You poked at her. She was about to say something, but then Magnus has arrived and sat down in between Izzy and you pushing both of you to the edge of the sofa.

"Now, now... What is this aura I'm feeling around you, guys?" He asked taking turns in looking at Izzy then you.

"She is just moody today." Izzy said still pouting like a child.

"So what? Are you going to cry because I hurt your little feelings?" You asked sarcastically and you saw the anger clearly showing its signs on her. "Ooh someone is getting emotional. Do you need a tissue?" You asked and she jumped up as if she was about to attack you. "You hurt me, you will be hurt my dear parabatai." You stated simply. She was thinking for a few seconds before she sat back on her place.

She looked at you as if you were her enemy

She looked at you as if you were her enemy. Like you have taken something that was very important in her life. You looked straight into her eyes too, but you enjoyed her anger and you weren't able to cover that completely. You tried to hide the grin that kept crawling upon the side of your lips, but it seemed to be a very hard job.

"Are you laughing?" She asked shocked.

"Me?" You asked back. "How dare you, I would never do that in such serious situation." You replied with a fake expression of shock.

"Don't lie to me, you are trying to keep it back." She pointed it out and it made it even harder to do so.

"Unbelievable. How could you think so lowly of me? It is a very serious matter." You replied, but this time your lips did curl up, however you tried to stop it. Luckily Izzy started relaxing again too and you let that smile appear faster than ever. She turned away and pouted for a few seconds, but when she turned back she had a small grin on her face too, which she was trying to force away. She was still crossing her arms, protesting against your behaviour for you protesting against her behaviour, which really didn't make sense, but you ended up grinning after all.

"I hate you." She stated simply, but with a smile.

"Right. Will call you when I believe you." You chuckled. As you were looking at Izzy, Magnus' face appeared in front of you. He looked at you like you were a mentally unstable person who just escaped her asylum. Then he turned around and looked at Izzy, assumingly the same way he did at you. He then turned to look at the audience - your friends - for help.

"Magnus, just let it go." Jace said while looking at you with a grin. "They always do this. More often than you can imagine."

"And you do this why?" He asked turning towards you. You just pat his shoulder and grin.

"A way of getting rid of the frustration, I guess. I don't know. We never really discussed it." You scratch the back of your neck awkwardly.

"You people are weird." He laughed and got comfortable between Izzy and you once again.