2. Getting Ready

"Are we really going to discuss the depth of my misunderstanding or are we ready to roll?" She didn't waste time and threw some cloths at you without even giving you time to think. You caught them as if they were easy to break and looked at her with a surprised expression. "Go take a shower and put those on. They will fit, I went through your wardrobe." She nodded proudly and sat down on the bench waiting for you to get ready.

"I didn't say, I was going." You protested, but she didn't seem to care. She just looked up at you full of boredom in her eyes.

"As if you would leave me to go alone." She chuckled sourly.

"As if you were going alone." You snorted in a very unfeminine way.

"Come on, Y/N. We both know that you will be coming. Alec will be there and you wouldn't miss a moment to be around him." An evil-ish smirk spread across her face knowing your weakness. You had a very strong and powerful attraction towards the eldest Lightwood sibling, but you didn't try to hide it. You made it very obvious. So obvious that even Alec was aware of your feelings towards him. However he didn't take you seriously. As he was saying, it will pass. But you knew it wouldn't. It was stronger than that. You were taken by his charm the first day you met him. He was rude and seemed arrogant, but god he looked handsome. He tried to push you away, but you were not the kind of person who was easy to get rid of. Eventually you became friends. You never knew if it was because he wanted you to just stop teasing him, which by the way didn't happen, or he accepted you because his sister became your parabatai. Either way, you were closer to him and that's what mattered.

"Did I ever tell you how much I hate when you use that card against me?" You asked meanwhile trying to decide if you should give in and just enjoy the company or stay in, to prove her wrong. But then, you were more fun than dull and so after sticking your tongue out at Izzy, in a very adult like manner, you walked to the shower and got rid of all the evidence of your training.

You barely turned up the heat on the shower tab. You wanted to cool down. Your body was hot from exercising, but that was not even the real reason. Your body was heating up by just thinking of Alec and it was driving you mad. He didn't even have to be around you to make you feel fuzzy inside. The thought of him was so powerful that you needed at least 2 to 3 cold showers to be able to handle yourself.

When you finally finished and got out of the shower, you placed the towel around your body and hair and inspected the cloths Izzy threw at you. You didn't have to think twice before realising that she has found the sluttiest cloths in the deepest corner of you wardrobe. You shook your head, but chuckled at the thought of her grimacing in front of your wardrobe trying to find something that revealed more than enough skin.

You were completely aware of why she has chosen the cloths you were holding in your hands. She wanted you to get together with her brother. God, did she tell you a thousand times if not more. But it didn't depend on you. Alec was stubborn and a workaholic. He didn't have time for fun let alone a relationship or feelings that could have clouded his judgment.

You placed the black high-waisted leather shorts on the side of the sink, along with the black off-shoulder cropped top. You though she has provided you with only those two items, when you saw a small black backpack next to the door that you very clearly remembered closing. You walked up to the bag and started exploring its content. Your eyes widened and you could only think about running out and throwing the bag at your friend. But then you didn't want to waltz out basically wearing nothing. It was not late and people were still wondering around the institute. You took a deep breath and calmed yourself down before you decided to continue digging through the bag. Izzy didn't just chose your party cloths. Oh no, that would have been way too easy. She decided to make herself useful and chose your underwear too. She had picked out a bright red thong from your drawer that was matching with the red strapless bra you have found. You weren't even sure if those belonged to you. You weren't an innocent little girl, but more of a tomboy, therefore sexy underwears and such didn't really exist in your dictionary. They were usually just plain black. Simple as that. However you still didn't finish the content of the bag. Izzy also placed a pair of black thigh-high leather boots with heels you were not even sure if they were physically wearable. You opened the door and threw the boots out. You heard Izzy's chuckling coming closer and your black ankle boots appeared in front of the door. You smiled at Izzy's chain of thoughts. She knew you well enough to try, but fail in making you force drastic changes on yourself. You were okay to try things out, you were easy going, but you had your limits too, which were set in stone.

You dried your hair and let its natural waves fall on your shoulders. You brushed your teeth and put on some make up you have found in Izzy's all-in-one bag. You have put on some mascara and some eyeshadow, creating cat eyes of some sort, however you weren't a big fan of make up and so you have left yourself in your current state. You put on all the cloths you have received and looked in the mirror. At first you weren't sure. It wasn't exactly like you. It was more in the middle between your and Izzy's style. As hard as it was to admit though, you weren't completely against your new look. You kind of felt powerful, like you could kick some ass, which was probably thanks to your comfortable boots. But you also felt somewhat feminine, which was quite unusual for you. You liked it though and it gave you a confidence boost.

You walked out to the training room, while stuffing your used cloths in the bag

You walked out to the training room, while stuffing your used cloths in the bag. You didn't really want to go back to your room, so you decided to put the bag in one of the lockers in the changing room. You have put your stele, phone and wallet into the small black bag you have been given by Izzy. You were however very confused how to hide your daggers. You have never left them behind, you have even taken them to the shower with you. However they didn't fit in your bag. You kept looking at it for a long time, before a cough interrupted you.

"You will not need that." Izzy said reassuring you, but it didn't help. "Come on, sexy." She smirked and held out her hand which was holding up a black leather jacket, assumingly for you. You took it from her and gave her a cheeky wink.

"You don't have to tell me. I know I look damn good." You smirked confidently.

"I'm not really sure your ego will fit in the door

"I'm not really sure your ego will fit in the door." She said as she tried to push you out the door, but you didn't budge. "By the Angels, Y/N, we have to go." She tried again and looked at you as if she was trying to give you a death glare. But you were unaffected.

"Don't you see? My ego won't fit through the door." You chuckled and her expression changed drastically.

"That was bad." She said with a straight face. "Very bad even from you." You laughed out loud at her reaction and decided she was right. You stepped out the door and finally Izzy and you were on the way to the Pandemonium.