30. Caught

"Every part of my body wants you." He groaned in pleasure. You could see his eyes closing as you were teasing his skin seductively. While you kept hinting kisses along his neck, you started pulling out your wooden stake, from the leather strap on your thighs. However you were not too subtle about it and he realised something was wrong. You jumped back to stab him, but he got hold of your weapon. You quickly kicked him on the stomach and started running out of the alley. You didn't stop, you didn't look back. You ran as fast as you possibly could. 

You didn't even realise the time, you just wanted to get away as far as you possibly could. After you felt like you have been running for eternity, you stopped in front of the Brooklyn market. You hoped he wouldn't try to get to you in such a crowded area. You took out your stele and activated your stamina, strength and speed runes. You needed all the available help, you could get. As you walked along the market, looking around frantically, you pulled out your phone and chose Izzy's profile from your speed dial. It was ringing for a few seconds, before she picked up.

"Hey." She greeted you happily, but you were unable to return it. You were still panting, trying to gather as much oxygen in your lungs as you physically could. 

"Izzy, I need help." You unintentionally whispered. You knew he could have been anywhere and you didn't want him to know, you called for back up. 

"Y/N, where the hell are you? And where is Blake?" She questioned, but you could hear she was getting ready. You could hear metals clinking in the background as she was gathering her weapons. 

"I had no partner." You sighed. "Hodge told me that things have changed last minute." You explained. Fuck. You heard your parabatai silently swear. "I'm okay." You chuckled. "But I need help."

"I am coming. Where are you?" She asked quickly.

"Brooklyn market." You answered, but stopped in your tracks.

"I thought you were supposed to be at the Brooklyn bridge." She questioned your whereabouts. You faintly heard what she was saying, but you had no intention to concentrate on her anymore.

 You faintly heard what she was saying, but you had no intention to concentrate on her anymore

"Shit." You whispered as you recognised your attacker a few meters away. Y/N, is everything okay? You heard your parabatai over the phone, but you just couldn't care less. You needed to escape. Fast. You turned around and started running out of the market. You knew you should have faced him, but you were alone and way weaker, even with the angelic runes on you. You took a turn at the end of the market and started running towards a street covered in bright lights. Y/N, talk to me. What's going on? You heard Izzy over the phone, but you couldn't stop to talk and you needed your energy to run. You took another turn, but immediately stopped in your tracks when an unfamiliar face appeared in front of you.

"Where are we running?" He hissed, showing you his vampire fangs. You tried to avoid his hands, but he got hold of you. 

"Let me go." You screamed at him, but he didn't budge. You kicked him on the stomach, which made him stumble back. You used your time wisely and quickly started running again. However he was faster. He grabbed your shoulder, pulled you back and grabbed your neck. He let out an evil laugh, before hitting your head into the wall. As you collided with the hard object, you felt like your skull was about to explode. The pain was unbearable and your scream proved that. You felt a hot liquid pouring down your face, but you couldn't even recognise its origin. You felt dizzy and you couldn't even stand on your own. You could hear your parabatai's voice coming from your phone, but it seemed farther than when it was in your hand. 

"That was a bad, bad move." You heard the familiar voice getting closer to you, but you couldn't concentrate. Your vision was blurry and the grasp of the other vampire around your throat made it even harder to be present. "I thought we had something special." He said caressing your face gently. "But I guess I was wrong." He squeezed your face from both sides, almost breaking your jaw. You tried to get out of the vampire's hold, but you didn't even feel if your body was moving or it all went down in your head only. "You will curse the day you turned against me." He grinned, but you could only see the outline of his face. He stepped closer and gave you a kiss on your lips. You were present enough to feel disgusted and you spit on his face. However he did not take that well. He growled in anger and punched you on the stomach. You screamed in pain over and over as he repeated his movements. You just wanted it to be over. You didn't even care anymore if you died. You just wanted the pain to stop. Your body was laying on the ground, limp, but he didn't just let you go. "The fun is not over yet." He said grabbing your hair, pulling you back into a sitting position. 

"Die, you bitch." You slurred, while your mouth was filling up with blood. 

"That would be you." He chuckled and hid his face in your neck. You knew what was about to happen, but you didn't even care anymore. One way or another you just wanted to stop suffering. You had more broken bones than you could have imagined. Your concussion and your blood loss were working hard against you trying to stay awake. You couldn't even move your fingers, even if you wanted to. Let alone grabbing any of your weapons. Your mind was still fighting. At least to stay awake. But your body has given up. "I am going to enjoy this." He said licking your neck and plunging his needle sharp teeth into your vein. You screamed in agony, but he didn't seem to mind. As if it turned him on even more. He sucked your blood harder and stronger, before you could even comprehend how close your mind got to giving up. You completely lost control of yourself and you knew you could not have regained it. 

"Please

"Please..." You whispered while coughing up some blood to clear you airways. You basically begged him to finish you off. You knew it was a coward move and this was not what they have taught you at the Academy, but you couldn't handle it anymore. 

"Not that quickly." He chuckled as he pulled his fangs out of your vein, quickly licking it to close it down. "I have plans with you." He laughed out loud. Your brain however didn't register what he was saying. You tried to keep your eyes open and stay alert, but you were on your limit. Darkness fell upon you like waterfall. You had no choice, let alone energy to fight it. You gave in without hesitation.