A/N: Apology, Explanation, and Notes on sequel(s)

So, I had this idea to do three endings, and I have no idea why. All I knew was that I wanted it done and had planned for the sequels that will follow after them. I also wanted to do the heart breaking one first before I slowly did the true ending in which both Cassandra and Xavier ends up together.

Never ask me 'what will happen if...' because I might make it into a story or more. That is what happened with this one.

Here will be the titles and the "gist" of the stories as well as which endings they will follow. (Yes, I have already thought about this. I hate my brain.)

Seraphina- Follows TJ, and he is around seventeen/eighteen years old. This one will be with the true ending of the story. It will be told in TJ's POV.

A Glimmer of Hope- Follows Cass and Xavier two years after she had left without saying anything. This will follow the bittersweet ending of the story. It will also be told in Cass's POV with some of Xavier's POV in it.

The Reincarnated- Follows Cassidy, a reincarnation of Cass. This will follow the sad ending of the story. It will be told in Cassidy's POV, and maybe Xavier's as well. I have no idea I haven't thought that far.

And... I am sorry (not really) for breaking ya'lls hearts, and I hope that ya'll will read the sequels then they get posted.

And ya.

I hope to see you in other books of mine.

Thanks

~Rissa