Chpt. 6

Hermione Lestrange pov.

I kept begging Harry to help me and Ron gagged me. He said that Harry needs his head to be clear of any confusion and I wasn't helping.

My stomach hurts from not eating anything in a while. Ron says that as long as my body is weak then I can't run to my real parents. Harry argued with Ron for a while before agreeing to only feed me twice a day and one bottle water. Harry sneaks me snack bars but it gives me some strength.

This is practically torture. Ron seems to not care about my well being anymore. To him, I am the daughter of the Lestrange's and would turn my back on them in seconds.

Ron and Harry left to go somewhere and I don't know where. They have my bag and my wand. Ron took everything that I would need. Somehow he knew that I had everything packed.

My wrist and ankles feel sore from the rope I am tied up in. Everytime I move, it scrapes against my skin.

Harry was going to loosen it but Ron talked him out of it. None of them can risk me getting out.

*crash* *crash* *crash*

"Get out of here now." I hear a voice but it isn't Ron or Harry.

"It is one of you against two of us." I hear Ron say

"True but there is also someone I would like to know the location of. I know for a fact that she must be close." A man's voice says

"Stupefy." I hear Harry yell

"Expelliamrus" I hear Ron yell then I hear a large crash.

"I have to make sure that she is still here and you can get everything together." I hear Ron say then both of them moving around.

Ron walks into the room and I refuse to look at him. He has been trying to make me weak this entire time and I refuse to let him know that it is working. Emotionally, I am a wreck.
Physically, I am exhausted.

"Look, I know this is hard but after we find the horcruxes then we can go back to normal." Ron says to me but I don't even look at him.

"I know that what I have been doing to you is wrong. My feelings for you haven't changed and I still care about you." Ron keeps talking to me as if I am going to respond.

From the corner of my eye, he kneels in front of my and tries to touch my face but I move my head to the side.

"Please, just forgive me. If we are to be married in the future then you have to forgive me." Ron says

I feel my heart speed up and my hands shake. My face looks at Ron and he has a small smile on his face.

"I know that this is hard but-" Ron is interrupted by a shot of light to his back.

After Ron falls a figure walks into the room and it is a Death Eater.
He walks forward and kneels in front of me.

I feel myself start to panick. I am in a vulnerable position and can't fight back. Anything can happen to me and from the silence, Harry is either knocked out or doesn't know what is happening.

"Time to take you back to your parents." The Death Eater says to me.