Chpt. 31

Draco Malfoy pov.

We were all getting ready for the final battle.  It was decided when and where already.  At Hogwarts is where we will end it all.

I am currently with Luna, Blaise, and Hermione sitting in the garden.  Hermione and Blaise have been practicing their new abilities.  They can do shields with the flick of their wrist.  It is quite impressive.

My parents and my aunt and uncle apparate here to the garden.

"Are you all ready?"  My father ask us

I nod my head and look at the others.  They are nodding their heads as well with determination.

Lord Voldemort recently told Hermione his story.  She cried and felt bad for him but she didn't give him pity.  Hermione repects his to much to give him pity.

"Snape has returned and gave us some information from the inside.  We have another spy but hopefully the last."  My father says

I look at my aunt and uncle and they look mad.

"Is it about me?"  Hermione ask my parents

They nod their heads and said the name of the spy "Mrs.  Zabini."

"What?!"  I hear Blaise shout

"It is alright Blaise.  Lord Voldemort has it handled.  Now, all of you get ready.  It is time."  My father says and all of our parents walk inside.

Hermione's parents each give her a kiss on the cheek or wave to her before they leave.  They really did miss their daughter.  I couldn't imagine that pain.  To know that everything they had ever done was because of the pain of losing their child.

Each of us get get up and walk into the manor.  We need to get ready and be ready.  I take Luna's hand in mine and we walk inside.

The next time I see Potter, I want my wand back.  The next time I see Weasel, I will curse him but then again I might just leave him to Blaise.

As I walk through the Malfoy Manor, Death Eaters left and right are preparing themselves.
This is what we have been waiting for.  It is time that we make a change within the wizarding war.

"Are you nervous Luna?"

She looks at me with her smile.

"A little but I am more worried for you."  She tells me.

I give her hand a squeeze and smile.

"Don't be worried.  We will survive this and after we do.  We can be together for many ,many and many years."

"I know.  I look forward to it."  Luna says walking with me hand in hand skipping a little.

I don't have to worry about Blaise or Hermione.  Their new abilities will help protect themselves and others.

I am still worried though, that is my best friend and my cousin.

We have a plan thought out about their positions.  Blaise and Goyle will fight beside me while Luna and Astoria will fight beside Hermione.

I look at Luna who is skipping happily.  Even in tough times she still has a positive attitude and state of mind.

I am fighting for you to Luna.  I am fighting for the future I want with you.  The future that I hope you will say yes to.