Chpt. 25

Blaise Zabini pov.

The wedding will take place at sun down tomorrow.  I know that a wedding is suppose to be the most important day of the bride's life but it is also about saving her future.  I want to make this her dream wedding but when I asked her what it looked liked, Hermione looked lost.  She had only wished to marry that blood traitor Weasley and it would have been nice and simple.  Now her mind has changed and she didn't think that she would get married at all if she wasn't with that disgusting Weasley.

I am going to make her dream wedding myself.  She will help me with minor details but I will handle the rest.  I want to do this for Hermione.

It will be on a beach surround by wards and protection spells.  We have also kept this information classified just in case we have another spy.

We have checked everyone here to make sure that the manor is safe.  There have been more security measures as well.

I am with Draco, Lucius, Rabastan, and Rodulphus shopping for my suit.  The wedding will be tomorrow and the only thing that needs to be done is what food to have and clothing.

"What about white, blue, or red?"  Draco ask me while pointing to several suits

I am going to choose Blue.  It will be a royal dark blue and white clothing theme.

"Royal dark blue and white."

Draco nods his head and smirks.

"You know I feel bad for not being able to give you a bachelor party."  Draco says to me.

I smirk at him.  We both know that the entire time I would just want to be with Hermione.  Hopefully, she loves the wedding and everything that goes with it.

"As long as your my best man Draco.  I need you to stand beside me."

"Of course Blaise, that's why I am here.  Don't be nervous, she will love it."  Draco tells me.

Draco has been my best friend since we were both in diapers.  We can read eachother well enough to know what each of us is thinking.

"What if she doesn't like it?  What if she wants to back out?  What if she regrets giving us a try-"

"What if your wrong?  What if she cares about you as much as you care about her?  What if you gave her the wedding of her dreams?  Don't doubt yourself Blaise."  Draco cuts me off and corrects me.

"Okay, we have what each of us will wear.  What else needs to be done before you guys special day?"  Draco ask me

"Food arrangements and then everything will be done.  There has been no sign of any of them for hours.  I am going to take advantage of that time and care for Hermione."

"You sound like it's your anniversary."  Draco says making fun of me.

As I think about what I just said, I laugh.  He is right, but I can't help it.  Hermione has me wrapped around her wand and I don't want to be untied.