Chpt. 11

Hermione Lestrange pov.

I was currently in the Malfoy library reading a book and eating some of the sweets that I made with Draco and mom.

I am afraid...
What if I call my parents mom and dad then it turns out that they don't want me?
What if they want someone who looks prettier?

"Hello, Hermione." I hear a thick male voice say

I look up and am looking at Blaise Zabini. The best friend of Draco Malfoy and the second hottest guy in our year. The gossip about those two are unavoidable.

I had to avoid the common room and the library for two weeks.

"Hello, Blaise. What are you doing here?"

"I am looking for Draco. Do you know where he is?" Blaise ask me

"Are you not surprised to see me sitting in the Malfoy's library?"

Blaise chuckles and walks towards me a little. I have to admit that I like the sound of his laugh.

Why would I think that? Stop thinking like a Hogwarts gossip fan girl!  Why does speaking with him calm me?  This is the first time we have ever spoke to eachother.

"Not really. After your parents found out the truth, all Death Eaters were out looking for you." Blaise explains to me.

That explains why they didn't attack immediately during the ambush. They were searching for me.

I nod my head towards Blaise to let him know that I understand.

"Draco is speaking with his mother and mine."

I am so stupid! If I don't want to be rejected then I should know what words to use!

"Thank you and you know, it is okay to say that. I am pretty sure everyone would be happy to hear that come from you especially your parents." Blaise tells me then walks out the library to find Draco.

My parents would like that, in fact they would probably love it. After what happened with Ron and Harry, I feel rejected and replaceable. I don't want to feel that way but I do. How could they just treat me as if they never knew me?

Ron is suppose to know who I am since we were dating and have been best friends since first year. Then again, we have always had problems since first year.

I remember when I heard him talking bad about me first year. That had hurt me. I thought that Hogwarts would be a way to make new friends since no one at my use to be muggle school wanted to be around me. I was alone for most of the time.

I wipe a tear that made its way down my right cheek. There is no need to cry about that now. It is in the past.

My eyes move across the book I am reading and I feel as if a piece of me is being repaired. I may not have my best friends since first year. I have books that have been there since I could read. That thought makes me smile and giggle a little.

"Really Hermione?" I hear Draco say

I look up and in the door way is Draco and Blaise. They are both smirking at me.

"A book, really?" Draco says to me and I start to laugh at him judging me.

"Care to join?"

"I don't see why not." Blaise says and they both walk in and choose a book.

While the three of us read, I continue to glance at Blaise Zabini.