Chpt. 33

Hermione Lestrange Zabini pov.

Everywhere we turn, there is a fight between someone and a Death Eater.

I am currently blocking a spell from a student who seems to be the same age as me but they are Ravenclaw.

"Luna!  Come back to the good side and you will be forgiven!"  The girl shouts at Luna but Luna ignores the girl and continues her own battle.

"Stupefy."

The girl lands on her back and Luna, Astoria, and I all fight on.  The plan is for Blaise to send me their location through our telepathic connection.  They are going to find Harry and Ron and stop them from destroying other horcruxes.

I haven't heard a word yet.

"Love, we are outside the Room of Requirement."  I hear Blaise's voice in my head.

"Okay, just keep me updated."

"They have found Harry.  We need to go." 

Astoria and Luna both nod and we run.  What we didnt know was that someone was following us.  The next thing I know,  Astoria, Luna, and I are all fly down the stairs of Hogwarts.

I look up and see that it is Cho Chang.  My attention turns to Luna who is getting up along with Astoria who has blood running down her head.  I look back at Cho mad.

How dare she?!

I stand up and I shoot a spell at her.

"Stupefy!"

"Expelliarmus!"  Cho tries to disarm me but I block it.

"Crucio!" I hear Astroia shout and Cho falls down screaming.

I go over to Astoria and Luna.  I smile thanks to Astoria we all run.  We are to cut off Harry and catch him along with the boys.  I just hope that everything is going as planned.

Just then the three of us are surrounded by Gryffindors.  They must have seen us fighting Cho.  One of those people happen to be Lavender.  That girl has always bothered me.  Now she is in the way of getting to my husband and family and friends.

"Where do you think you guys are going?"  Lavender ask us pointing her wand at us.

The wands surround us as the three of us sit like ducks.

"Drop your wands traitors."  One of the Gryffindors say but he looks as if he is in first year and his voice is shaking with fear.

"Concentrate Hermione.  You got this."  Astoria whisper to me so only Luna and I can hear.

I take a breathe and push my arms out.  An orange and red light shoot out from my entire body.  The Gryffindors that surround us all fall to the ground feet away from us.  Some of them are knocked out while the rest quickly try to grab their wands.  The three of us all curse them one by one except for Lavender.

She runs down the hall but is caught by Fenrir who jumps on top of her.  He looks at us then drag her away while she screams for us to help her.  We ignore her screams and run to the Room of Requirement.

"Love!  Draco and I need help!"  I hear Blaise voice panick.

I run faster with Luna and Astoria right on my tail. 

"Stay here."

They both nod and I close my eyes.  The Room of Requirement doors open for me.  I open my eyes and can see the flames.

I focus my mind on Blaise and teleport to where he is.  I land on a high mountian of things and across I can see Blaise and Draco.

I feel fear spread throughout my entire body.  I lift up my eyes and suddenly I am snatched.

"Hermione!"  I hear Blaise shout my name.

I look up and see that Ginny is holding my arm tight while riding a broom.  I take my free hand and use my ability and blow off of her.

I fall into the flames and hold my hands out.  When I land, I am on a gigantic tiger.

My new abilities come from the sun so the flames don't burn me.