Chpt. 26

Hermione Lestrange pov.

I am not going to lie.  I am stressing out but Blaise is handling most of the wedding preparations.  He wants it to be a surprise for me.

I know the color theme and what food and flowers will be but not the wedding itself.  I am not worried about what it will look like.

I know that whatever Blaise does will be beautiful.  It was very considerate of him to create a dream wedding for me on his own.  Blaise is so kind hearted and is serious about giving us a try.  He really cares for me but what if he regrets being with me.
We won't be able to get a divorce and will be stuck together for the rest of our lives until death do us part.  I'm scared.

"Don't worry Hermione.  I am sure Blaise is thinking the same thing."  I hear Luna tell me breaking me away from my thoughts.

I look at Luna and smile for what she has just said.  Luna is such a good friend and I am grateful for her being here.  I am happy that I chose Luna to be my Maid of Honor.

I also told her the truth about my family and who I am.  She accepts me.  She said and I quote: "You're still Hermione to me so I don't see the problem."

That was so reassuring.  She doesn't hate me and I couldn't be happier about our friendship.  We have also gotten closer.  I don't know how it is possible but I feel as if Luna is not just my friend but my sister.

"Hermione."  I hear Blaise say my name from the living room.

Luna and I both walk to go and greet the boys.  When we walked in the room, there was lots of bags.

"Blaise, is all of this for the wedding?"

I walk over to him and give him a hug.  He wraps his arms around my waist and I feel him nod his head against my shoulder.

"Watch it Zabini." I hear my dad say and a gentle slap along with it.

Blaise raises his head off my shoulder but kisses my forehead and holds me close.

"That's my daughter."  I look over at my dad who has his arms up in the air.

"They look cute, don't they?"  My mom ask my dad and he mumbles to himself.

"No kissing until your married."  My dad says pointing a finger at Blaise

We all just laugh but I laugh out of embarrassment. 

"Yes, Mr. Lestrange.  I will treat Hermione right." Blaise tells my dad.

"Would you walk with me?"  Blaise ask me and I nod my head.

We separate and walk hand in hand in the Malfoy Manor.  Blaise and I talk all the way to the kitchen to order food for the wedding.

When we got to the kitchen, we didn't stop talking.  It was as if it was just the two of us.  The only thing I can hear is the sound of Blaise's voice.  The only thing I feel are the butterflies in my stomach.