Chpt. 34

Hermione Lestrange Zabini pov.

I turn my tiger around and go towards Blaise and Draco.

"Love, put a heat shield on Draco. When I am close, both of you will jump on the tiger's back."

"Okay, love." Blaise tells me through our telepathic connection.

Just when I am almost there Draco and Blaise are snatched up by Harry and Ron. I start to glare at them but I realise that they are heading my way.

They are saving their lives. Why?
Now isn't the time to think on it.

I turn the tiger around and run off for the exit. I shoot a spell from my wand and separate the flames so the boys can pass through.

We all make it out and the flames disappear. I land with Luna and Astoria. They look at me confused but then the boys crash out of the room.

Draco and Blaise both grab all of our arms and run away with us. I turn around and I see Harry and Ron destroy another one of the horcruxes.

"We need to finish our objective."

"Goyle betrayed us. He tipped them off. He used Occlumency and Legilimens to escape Lord Voldemort's interrogations." Draco says while running and casting spells.

"We need to get you girls out of here now." Blaise says running with me side by side

"I am glad that you and Draco are safe."

"Thank you Love now let me get you to safety." Blaise tells me in my mind.

We run and don't stop until we can get to a safe spot.

"Hermione!" I hear my name being called.

We all stop and Blaise puts me behind him with his wand ready.

"Hermione, what are you doing here? Why are you with them? The ones who killed Fred?!" George ask me with anger and sadness in his eyes.

Fred is dead. That is the only thing I think of while watching him point his wand at me.

"Don't even think about it. Your outnumbered." Luna says to George.

George looks at Luna wide eyed.

"Your father told us that they took you. They kidnapped you Luna!" George shouts at Luna

"Don't raise your voice at my girlfriend you blood traitor." Draco sneers George having his wand ready and shielding Luna.

"I saved her George. The Order aren't who you think they are."

"Why should I listen to you? I didn't believe them. When they told me that you switched sides. Not even Fred could hear such words." George says heartbroken and with fresh tears still falling down his face.

"Pertrificus totalus"

And George falls to the ground on his back. I walk over to him and I can see the betrayal in his eyes.

"I am sorry George but I have to right their wrong. If the Order wins this war, we all lose everything. I will miss Fred too."

I kiss his forehead and more tears fall from his eyes and on his face.

I walk back to the others and we all run back and fight our way out of Hogwarts.