In the sheets

(Warning: sex scene)
Tucker thought about it for a long time. He wanted Kai, she is his girlfriend, and it's obvious she wants him that way as well. He got some condoms and lube, and asked Kai to come over. Kai walked through the door and Saw Tucker hovering over her.
"You're ten minutes late missy."
She smiled thinking it was still mindless flirting.
"What are you going to do about it?"
He smiled, "You leave me no choice." He grabbed her waist and kissed her. "I'm going to have to punish you." Kai realized what he was saying, "wait you mean!" Tucker nodded, "yes." Kai bit her lip,
"But I thought we didn't want to rush?"
"Then let's do it slow." Tucker pulled Kai in again and kissed her. Kai fell into the kiss and turned her head to allow Tucker's tongue to enter her mouth. Tucker explored every inch of her mouth then pulled back. Both of them breathing deeply for air. Tucker then picked up Kai, she wrapped her legs around his waist and they fell back into another deep kiss. Tucker pinned Kai to a door and brought his arms to her chest. Kai dropped her legs and pulled her head back, "stop." Tucker stepped back, "what's wrong." She smiled, "You're being too rough."
"I can take it down a notch if you would like." Kai smiled. Tucker stepped back to her leaving a small gap between them. He put his hand through her hair and kissed her softly.
"Is that better?"
"Yeah" They fell back into it slowly falling deeper and deeper into the kiss. Tucker slid his other hand up Kai's shirt and Kai put both her hands at the bottom of Tucker's shirt. She tugged at his shirt and they both break away to have Tucker pull his shirt off. Tucker smirks. "Your turn." Kai puts her hands on Tucker chest. "Make me" he pulled off Kai's shirt effortlessly. They both looked at each other. Kai unbuttoned Tucker's pants and Tucker tugged hers down. They both now only wearing underwear.
Tucker grabbed Kai's waist again and pulled her close. Kai placed her hands on his shoulders. Kai wrapped herself around Tucker again and kissed his neck. Tucker carried her to the bedroom and sat her down. He then pulled of his under wear to reveal his hard dick. Kai kicked her underwear off to the side. Tucker sat beside her. "Should we—" he was cut off by Kai's lips. "Don't worry. Kai grabbed a condom and opened it up Tucker watched as she slid it over his dick.
Tucker put his hand on her hip and Kai positioned herself over him. "You ready." Kai said and rubbed her pussy on the tip of his dick. Tucker leaned back, "whenever you are." Kai pushed down encasing Tucker's penis fully inside her. Tucker pulled her forward, "good girl," Kai smirked and started moving placing her hands on Tucker's shoulders to help balance. In and Out, Meshing together.
"Kai, I'm going to.." Tucker grabbed her waist and came. "That was great, but I'm not satisfied yet," Kai said, Tucker smiled and took his dick out of Kai. "Try this then."
He put her on the bed and lifted her waist to his pelvis. He then inserted himself into Kai and she moaned. "You're so fucking deep!" "Bow chicka bowwow." He said and started thrusting. He kept on going sliding through, penetrating Kai's pussy. "Tucker I can't take much more of this!" "Neither can I!"
They both came in unison. Tucker took himself out of her again and laid down beside her.
"I love you Kai. That was great"
She smiled and kissed his neck again. "I love you too babe." She said as she passed out.