Back on the horse

(Warning: sex scene)
Kai finally got the thumbs up from the doctor to have sex again. Kai wanted to reward Tucker for being such a good fiancé. She put herself on a heavier birth control and got new condoms. Just to make sure, she got herself a nice set of lingerie and rose petals. She placed the rose petals in a path going into their room. Minutes after, Tucker came home.
"Who spilt all these rose petals?!" She giggled and hid in the closet. Tucker walked into their room and yelled, "hello!" Kai burst out and struck a pose. Tucker looked over every part of her. "Bow chicka bowwow." He said and pulled her in for a kiss. Then he realized something.
"Wait the doctor said—"
"Shh" Kai put her finger on his lips.
"We got approved."
Tucker nodded, "but what about birth control?"
"I got some new stuff." Kai reassures him then grabs his face.
"I figure I should reward you for being such a good guy."
Tucker traced his hands up her back, "This is the perfect reward."
Tucker kissed her neck and Kai guided him to the bed. She handed him a condom and unlaced her corset. She then threw it to the side. Tucker was still in shock by what was happening. Kai turned to him and smirked, "well..." Tucker snaps back into reality, Kai struts over to him and takes his shirt off him. "Are we doing this or not." Tucker stands up and unbuttons his pants, "Bow chicka bowwow." He kicked his pants to the side and held Kai in his arms. He deeply kissed her, exploring her mouth,
Then pulled back and and looked her up and down. Kai tugged at his boxers and pulled them down.
Tucker held her head near his groin and smiled Kai licked the tip, then started slurping up his dick. Tucker ran his fingers through her hair and guided her head back and forth. He handed her the condom and she pulled back and slipped it over him.
"You doing okay there." Kai said and stood up.
"Y-yeah." Tucker said. Kai wrapped around him and whispered in his ear, "good" she pushed him onto the bed and hovered herself over his face. Tucker put his hands on her thighs and licked her pussy. He slowly got rougher and started to suck it. Kai moaned and Tucker slid out from under her.
"Hey—" She was cut off by Tucker's lips mashed into hers.
Tucker smiled and Kai raised her bottom up and said, "I'm ready."
Tucker held her waist and positioned himself. "You better be." He said and thrusted into her. They kept on like that for a few more seconds. "T-Tucke-r" Kai said, "I'm!!!....!.!!!." Tucker took himself out of her. Kai flopped onto her back and breathed heavily. "That was great Tucker." Tucker smirked and took her hips and put them to his. "You think I'm done with you missy?" He said and inserted himself once more. Kai moaned and put her legs around him. "Fuck I missed this!" She said and kicked him away forcing him out of her.
"Hey, What gives!" Kai stood up and inserted his dick inside her pussy again, incasing him in her warmth. "This is your reward. Relax!" Tucker grabbed her thighs and brought them up and down, gently rubbing himself inside her.
"And it's great!" Kai pulled out and pushed him on the bed again. "How great!" She positioned himself over him, "I love this." Tucker said and Kai dropped down. "So much that you'll cum for me?" Tucker lost himself to the pleasure, "f-fuck!" Kai smiled and shifted her weight.
"Don't make me beg." Tucker came at that moment. Kai got off him and laid down beside him, "good boy."