Bachelor party

Grif threw together a dorky party for him, Simmons, and Tucker. He bought a couple cases of beer and found a dorky game about love.
Tucker arrived at their house and took a look at what was thrown together,
"Last minute?"
"Yeah sorry."
Tucker shrugged and plopped himself on the couch next to Simmons. He looked on the table and found the game fib finder spread across. Grif came into the room with three beers.
"You know when to stop today right." Simmons warned Grif.
"Relax bro, only two for me."
Simmons rolled his eyes and whispered to Tucker, "we'll leave at four. He won't be able to see or hear us at that point." Tucker laughed and Grif plopped himself down on the other side of the table.
"You guys think your so funny. I'm seriously gonna stop at two. Now are we going to make jokes or play this extremely dorky game meant for thirteen year old girls?"
Simmons laughed, "a bit of both really."
They started playing the questions first seemed extremely pointless such as do I look ugly in a certain colour?! And slowly got more meaningful as the beer started to hit.
Grif picked up a card, "okay this one is for Tucker." He smirked
"Do you have a secret you're keeping from us?"
Tucker thought about Kai being pregnant. "Nope." He said with confidence. "I don't buy that shit for a second!" Grif said and tossed him the fib finder. When it indicated that he lied. Both looked at him with anticipation.
"Alright guys I'll tell you."
He stood up and turned dramatically.
"I am afraid that Kai..."
He covered his face,
"Is carrying my child."
Grif smiled, "so there's going to be a mini you walking around? That's terrifying."
Tucker smiled back, "actually, it's more like a mini Kai because it's a girl bitch." Grif nodded then started crying.
"Goddamnit I want that for me and Simmons. Why can't men give birth!" Tucker just shrugged
"You can have the fucker! Kai sure as shit doesn't want it!"
Simmons tapped Tucker on the shoulder and gestures to the stairs they head upstairs into the bedroom.
"He'll be fine. I just need to know."
He closed the door
"I can see why Kai thought you and I were cheating." Tucker joked
Simmons laughed, "um, you guys don't want the child?"
"I don't think so"
"And you said that it's a girl."
"Yep!"
Simmons sighed, "listen man. This isn't the first time Grif has thrown this exact tantrum. I think having a little girl around could help his well being you know."
Simmons leaned against the door.
"I want to adopt your kid."
Tucker was shocked.
"I would have to ask Kai but most likely yes, or you would be the godparents. Promise on the last one."
At that moment Tucker's phone went off.
"I got a text from Kai, going to give the child to Simmons and Grif, is that okay with you?"
He read aloud. Simmons shrugging
"I really am glad that you guys both have the same thought process. I will take care of her like she is my own."
"I expect nothing less." They hugged and rejoined Grif who was now going on about how God was going to steal his turkey sandwich.
Simmons hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Babe, it's okay, I'm here."