Wedding plans

Tucker and Kai had written their vows, chosen a venue, and sent out their wedding invitations. All that was left was to get fitted for their dress and tuxedo. They both went with their groomsmen/bridesmaids to get themselves ready. They only had five days.

Donut again offered up the limousine. Kai and Carolina were still confused as to how he affords all this. Kai tried on a couple of dresses and the store attendant opened up a bottle of champagne for them.
"I am so glad you aren't pregnant anymore! This is so much better than how the bachelorette party turned out."
Donut hugged Kai and she continued trying on the dresses. Until finally she found one. Lace down her arms, cute half up half down look, and it had the slightest tinge of aqua around the collar with a gradient heading down.
Donut smiles and Carolina gives her a thumbs up. "That's the one!" Donut helped pay for it and offered up closet space to keep Tucker from seeing it. "Donut! How the fuck are you so rich!" Carolina said.
Donut shrugged, "my husbands a Doctor and I work at a nightclub." It clicked for Carolina, "wait you're a stripper!" Donut nodded,
"Yeah, it was the best career path for me anyways, it also pays a nice amount."

~Meanwhile~

Tucker tried a couple of looks. Each one he looked extremely uncomfortable in. Grif and Simmons tried to offer up advice, until they just started insulting the bad outfits.
"Nope, you look like a hobo."
"Are you the groom? Or the waiter?!"
"Maybe its just not your colour?"
Tucker broke down after awhile,
"I want to impress Kai! What does a guys have to wear to impress a girl?!"
Simmons and Grif looked at each other, "well it's not about looking good for other people Tucker." Simmons continues Grif's thought, "just pick one you like, if Kai is really your girl, she won't care what you're wearing." Tucker looked him dead in the eyes, "I would rather be wearing a hotdog costume!"
Grif raised his eyebrows, "then go for it my guy!"
Tucker tried on a few more, until he found the one.
Creme shirt with a blueish black blazer, and matching pants. The tie was aqua with thin yellow stripes in a vertical pattern.
"That's it man!"
Tucker paid for the suit and went home.