How

Benjamin

I saw Mary. She looked broken. Like life was taken out from her.

I can't believe my brother did that to her. But knowing Cameron and his power he will punish him good.

Cameron, Cameron. You are falling in love but you have no idea about that. Or why are u even studying here? It's no place for you. Not a major for you.

Mary

I was going to my next lesson when I bumped into somebody.

When I looked up they were tall, tall men wearing black suits.

"I'm sorry sir" I couldn't look at them directly though. They were scaring me.

"Miss you need to come with us"

"Is anything wrong?"

"We just need to talk to you" god that husky voice was scaring me like hell.

Steel baby. You are made of steel. I was telling myself these words. So I would not go weak in front of them!

I am a strong girl I know.

We were in the garden when I heard Cam's voice "Mary! Mary! No! Don't go with them!"

But it was too late. I was somehow already in a black car and then I passed out. Everything went blank.

Cameron

Mary left us. Headed for her lesson.

"Alex! On the roof. Now!" I glanced at him and left him there.

I went to the roof, and soon, like in 5 mins, Alex came up.

"How could you do it to her!" And I punched him hard that even my knuckles were hurting. But I didn't care.

The kind of insult she is tolerating right now is worse.

"Cameron! Bro! I swear I thought she was one of those sluts you go out with for a day! "

"What did u see a slut like In Her huh? She is pure as hell! Can't u guess from her moves that no man has ever touched her?" I was shouting already. What's wrong with me? Why am I acting this way?

"Cam bro! I am sorry! I really am."

He said lying on the floor.

I look about from the railings and saw them. 3 men in blacks. I was realising what was happening when a bell rang. Lesson finished.

"Fuck!" I yelled and ran to Mary, to protect her. But I was late. She was already with them. They took her, they got her.

I swiftly dealt with Jason's number.

"I need you" was everything I said.

"Be at your place in 10!"

After he answered, I quickly went to my secret place. Not only mine but still.

"Sir! Is everything okay?"

It was Jason

"I need you to find someone" I went to my normal, cold, husky voice.

"How many will I get?"

"10,000$"

"Deal. Who I need to find?" He smirked. Like something evil was gonna happen. And he was right about it. I was gonna show those fuckers my power.

3rd person's pov

She's so beautiful. Our young cam got such a good snack. But rules are rules. We can't touch her until the boss will say so.