Him

Mary

There he was with a gun pointing it at so called "Boss".

"Cam..." I said out of relief.

When I said that, Boss started coming towards me.

"Don't go near her!" Cam shouted. Angry.

"What if I will?" That motherfucker asked.

"I'll shoot u" I don't know from where this confidence came, but something dark was waking up inside me.

"U little pure bitch. U think u will be able to do that?" And most annoying laughter was echoed through room.

"Okay. I'm gonna prove u wrong" and I shot him, but in the leg, he fell down, started screaming from pain, but I wasn't feeling any regret.

People like him deserve that and even worse.

Cam was looking at me, kinda shocked, but I could see the pleased face behind that shock. That smirk was saying that's my girl.

"Let's go babe, my people will take care of him"

I let go of gun and it lent with a big bump noise on the floor.

"Let's go."

He took my hand. Mingled his fingers with mine, and when I felt warmth of his hands, it was like it brought me back to world. Tears started to well up in eyes, and they were about to drop.

I was scared. But not of cam, not of that man. Of myself.

"Cam... I'm scared..." and tear finally dropped from my eyes.

"Are u scared of me?" I could feel disappointment, hurt, in his voice but his face was stone cold.

"No not of you..." and after some big pause I continued "of myself."

"Why should u be scared of yourself?" This time I could feel concern in his voice.

"I.. i... when I shot him... I felt nothing but pleasure. I was cold hearted monster. I could kill him! I wasn't thinking about anything that time... I was scared... but... not that much to do those stupid things..."

"Let's go somewhere and talk. Its not place here to talk about that."

I just nodded. I didn't want to talk right now.

We went to car, but before he ordered so called Oliver to take care of everything. And warned him to don't leave traces.

We went to McDonald's drive through. He asked me what I wanted but I kept quiet. Then he ordered instead of me. And he got everything right. Wtf?

"Hi sir. What would u like to order?"

"She will have: double cheeseburger, 10 chicken nuggets, strawberry McFlurry, and middle sized free with ketchup. And for me BigMac, middle sized free, snickers McFlurry and 6chicken nuggets. Also 2 big Coca-Colas. Thank you"

It was funny how he remembered all those.

We got our order and headed to somewhere. Which seemed outside of town.

About in 30 minutes we were already there.

It was mansion in woods, looking like a castle. It was so beautiful. It had a long road and then a roundabout.

I know mansion already means big house but it was more than big. Like an enormous. It had big, beautiful windows and balconies. It was beautiful as hell. In the darkness of the woods it was shining.

A car stopped and we went out from there.

He went inside and turned the lights on. It was modern and this house design was showing exactly his  character. Strange right?

"Let's go to my room and talk." After some time he added-" and eat too"

"Okay" I meowed.

His room was in dark colours like the rest of the house, big, modern and full of luxuries.

"Come here" he patted the place next to him on the bed.

I sat down there and he started.

"As strange as it sounds, I was feeling like that once too. But I had to be cold hearted, why? Because, as you know I am in mafia, they are my enemies. When you are in mafia, you have to learn how to be cold, like u don't care. At first I became introvert person when I shot a person but now? It feels okay to me. Yeah I still feel bad but..."

"But you no longer feel anything. You just do it" I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Yeah. Are you scared of me?" He looked at me with saddest eyes possible.

"Why should I be? From the first day I met you... I trust you. Strange right? You got my trust so easily that it's scary. I trust you with my life. I trusted you more when you saved me... thank you"

"Come here" and he putted me in his lap and hugged me. 

You know. Funny fact about me is that if someone hugges me when I am feeling down, I start crying. Like I need affection but I realise it after somebody embraces me.

In this case it wasn't any different. I started crying.

It felt like every kind of emotions were mixed. I was lost in my own feelings and emotions.

"Calm down sweetie. I am sorry during these two weeks I hurt you so much. I'm sorry."

"No i-I understand.  there's nothing to be sorry about."

He just continued to hug me. And I was feeling safe. I didn't want him ever to stop hugging me.

I was already calm when thunderstorm had to make me scared again. I screamed and almost fallen asleep cam woke up. Scared.

"You are scared of thunderstorms?"

"Everyone is getting scared of something once" I tried to defence myself.

"And what are you scared of" he had those seducive eyes, while he bought his head near to my face.

"I'm scared of laud noises"

He didn't say anything. He was only leaning in, coming near and near. He was like centimetres away when I looked away.

He smirked and said. "Look at me"

But I didn't. He turned my face with his hands and brought his lips close, too close to my lips. I just closed my eyes, but instead of him kissing me on lips he kissed my forehead.

When I opened my eyes he was already looking at me. Started smiling and he did the same.

We were smiling to each other warmly when I heard Something downstairs.

Cam looked at me and signed me to stay here while he gave me a pistol. He took one for himself and went to check.

I heard of gun shooting. I was scared and I couldn't move.

When I finally decided to go outside the door opened.

How's story so far my sweeties?😊 hope you are liking it! I love you guys!❤️ BTW my BD party was amazing. 3 most precious friends of my made a surprise for me. And one even stayed over for 2 nights! Ily lenku❤️ ik you will read this because you are my No.1 supporter after my family. I miss you like crazy. Guys. She's so sweet that when she said a toast for me, I cried... I haven't cried for a long time. Ugghh.  I LOVE YOU ❤️ BTW today it's her birthday 🥰