Memories 💫

💫💫💫

It was cold outside, snowflakes falling gracefully on the ground and making big fluffy blanket of snow.

Christmas was near, therefore Nee York was designed beautifully. Decorations were shining beautifully. Every passerby, big or small person had a big happy grin on their faces but Mary.

She was anxious. Cam told her they would meet up at 8 at a park but it was already 9:30 and Cam was nowhere to be seen.

Call after call- Cam never answered.

Mary sat on the bench. Thinking about him when someone say next to her. He was 25 or so. "Young lady outside at this time without a partner is quite risky. Want a company?" He asked her but she never answered. She just pulled out earphones and started listening to music.

He seemed pretty annoyed by her act.

He pushed out earphones out from her ears vigorously and looked at her. "When I ask something it should be answered."

"And when I don't answer it means u are not worth of answer. Go away" Mary said pretty annoyed.

He was surely taken back from her words and when he was going to use strength already both heard husky voice. "Mr. Let her go."

"And who you are?" The man asked.

"I'm her boyfriend. Right baby?"

Mary played along since she knew him. It was their gangs spy.

After that perv left Mary offered him to sit next to her.

"So u are following me Jackson"

"Well yes. I am."

Suddenly his phone rang. It was ana. "Yes baby?" He spoke, after some time he continued " yes understand yeah see you. Love you too"

Mary sat there shocked. "U guys are dating??"  She practically screamed.

"Well yes....?"

"From when??"

"It's already a month"

"FUCK?"

And both of them laughed.

Jackson looked around and told mary he had to leave. "Okay" She said. But she didn't really want to be left alone again. Out from nowhere she felt hands covering her eyes. It was him.

"I'm so sorry..."

She put his hands away from her face and made him sit next to her.

"You are late. Exactly for 3 hours. A call would be good saying that you are alive. "She said with calm voice.

"I'm sorry but you know that we were meeting another gang for fight."

After that she looked at him. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She said with tears in her eyes." He smiled and kissed her nose.