U did not deserve this

Mary

After hacking into tracker of cams whereabouts we finally found him. He was in an old factory in the suburbs. It was 1 hour away from the place we were at but I had to get there as fast as possible.

After taking like 30 minutes we were already getting near to that factory.

I was trying my maximum to not show how anxious I was but sometimes it would just get me and start shouting at someone for no reason.

I had bad feeling. Really bad feeling.

"Please stay outside" it was Alex. Begging me to don't go inside.

"It's not that I will die Alex" I tried smiling at him. He smiled back and hugged me.

"Is it me who has really bad feeling about all these?"

I shook my head. That feeling was choking me. But It wouldn't stop me from going inside. I had to find Cam. I had to. That was my goal in that moment.

I patted Alex's shoulder and went to a van JK was in.

"Kiddo" he smiled. "Have any treat for me?"

"Wait a min." I looked in my pocket. "I have lollipop and hug." I smiled.

"Both?"

I went to him and hugged him. We were near the factory, getting ready for an attack. I was feeling scared. I was.

"Calm down. Everything will turn about just fine." He ruffled my hair. AGAIN.

"Can u stop doing that?" I frowned

"Doing what?" He asked innocently. This boy.

"Boss!! We need u here!" I heard someone call. I looked at JK and he nodded. Little I knew these hugs were gonna be last sweet moments with them.

I went outside and started preparing and checking everything.

We were gonna attack.

I started moving first. I was first one to go inside the factory. We were extra careful, since no guards were seen.

We went inside. First it was me, then it was Alex and others.

I felt Alex's hand grab mine. He looked at me and mouthed that everything was gonna be fine.

"Can u hear me mary?" It was JK. "I have 2 bad news..?" I felt him go tense in the earpiece where he was talking.

"Speak" I hissed.

"Well too many guards are coming from the front, that's first right...? And second is..."

"Speak up!" I whisper-shouted

"Lenka and Ana are here ... they  followed you."

I couldn't answer since another gang came and starting firing at us. We quickly shoot back, we were more it was obvious but they were still coming and coming. I was getting scared. I couldn't even kill them, I was just shooting them in the hand or leg. I was trying to go further and further, trying to get to Cam first.

Alex was following me too. Backup force was going in front of me. So they were killing everyone. Soon after we were in the front, others in the back still trying to kill everyone.

"Split! "I shouted.

I was going in every room trying to find him. After about 20 minutes of searching him I got scared.

"Cam! Cam! Where are you?" I started screaming. Already scared that he might died.

"Mary..." I heard someone say. But it was too quiet to know where it was coming from.

"Cam where are you?!"I was already panicking.

Suddenly I saw a silhouette in the darkness.

"Cam! Is that u?" And I hold my gun tightly.

"Mary" and it suddenly lend on the ground.

I ran to him. Hugging him. "You are ok. Everything is okay. I am with you. I am not gonna leave.   I'll  be by your side. Together. We are in this together. I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled weakly and passed out.

I kissed him. Like we were happy, it was passionate, hungry kiss which I was longing for too long. He kissed back, deepening it but it was interrupted by a voice.

"Aww such heartwarming moment" I heard someone's really familiar voice say.

"Jk tell Alex to come." I whispered

"Told him! He's on his way there!"

"Ben ben ben..." I said and got up. Leaning Cam on the wall.

"U are behind all these right?" I sarcastically laughed "not really impressed. Just because you got rejected you went in Mafia? Seriously? How low of you" I scoffed.

"U could be happy with me mary! And with him! Every moment is full of fear! Come with me!" He was shouting. He had changed. Lovely cute ben was nowhere to be seen. It was him and his dark self from now on.

"I still prefer him Ben... I love him. But I've never loved u like this... I'm sorry ben"

He screamed and pointed his gun at Cam. "Then maybe after his death I will be with me!"He laughed, evilly.

Before he would pull the gun to shoot, I ran to Cam, and hugging him, in seconds al I felt was severe pain. And after that I heard ben and Cam scream. I looked at Cam and stroke his cheek, "I love you" I said. While he was crying he managed to say "I love you more, please don't leave me" and hugged me.

Then I felt how light came. And I saw them. I saw my precious angel brothers who died. It's time for me to go.

I was leaving. I felt that. I felt how my soul went to the sky. I looked down and saw everyone crying but who are they? I don't remember them. Why are they crying? One was crying while hugging my dead body and there were two girls... they were crying like someone precious for them died. Was I special for them?these questions were answered by the euphoria I had. A tear fell down. I love you guys and I will be by your side always. ❤️💫
.
.
.
I might be tearing up. Ughhhhh. I hope u will enjoy it. In the next chapters it will be memories ❤️ and after that one chapter about Cam. 🥺❤️ I'm finishing this book. Can't believe 🤡 love you guys ❤️