You? Here?

Mary

"Baabe???" I was so shocked to see what I just got to see.

She was right in front of me.

I didn't take time to stand in front of her and hugging hell out of her.

"U bitch I missed u ! Where have u been ?? No video chats no messages? Even Jay wasn't answering me!!! That asshole!! "

"For your information Mary, I am here too" said Jay.

"So umm what?" Lenka laughed. I heard Cam chuckle too, something like yes she is my girl.

"Hey come I have to tell u something."

"Okay" Lenka seemed confused. But I was anxious.

I started speaking in my mother tounge. I hid the part where I decided to be in mafia.

I just told her about me being sick, and how I was saying his name in my sleep.

I told him about my dreams. I was scared.

Who was George?

My very first crush, who died. And I was scared to tell Cam that.

I was seeing George dying and dying all over again and again in my dreams.

He is still in my heart.

Why was I so anxious of telling Cam about that?

It's nothing right?

It's just I am feeling really bad...

He was in my dream too.

He died...

Why Cam. Why u?

After I told everything to Lenka, she was confused. Why all those dreams?

Author

But before 7 she had to leave.

"Bye..." Both of them bid goodbyes.

But Lenka didn't guess that Mary was needing her. She needed someone. She needed someone to talk to.

She was depressed already. That fact didn't change anything. No one saw the hand she put out for help. She was just there. Drawing in the water.

"Mary. Do Uwanna talk?" At that time Mary understood, she understood that Cam was the one who saw her hand, grabbed it and pulled her out.

Mary

I started crying. It was hard. It was really hard.

While crying I started speaking. Who was George, how motorcycle killed him, how I loved him from age 8 and all those, but I didn't stop there.

I was also telling him how Mafia was killing me inside. How bright side of mine died.

He just listened to me, while hugging.

He hugged and hugged and hugged me while I was crying and last thing I remember is me falling asleep in his arms.

When I woke up he was sleeping too.

I tried to be careful and not wake him up but when I put his hand away to stand up, he woke up.

"How are you, Princess?"

I chuckled.

"Thank you, fine. How did you sleep? "

"Actually good."

"Cam..."

"Yes?"

"Promise me something"

"Promise you what?"